ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281017
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

This has been around =p

Then I'm just dumb -.- For some reason I have never noticed it, til today when I was posting on my RPG.

The reason we gave all the legacy badges is because one day you may want to be a sliver surfer, and if you can have it as your Armatar. Who shouldn't you be able to.

Armatars... Right then.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

So, now that AP is gone we are going to make an update soon with some sort of points, right? What about all those armatars we never got to? :'(

Still, it would be a cool update if I still played games on here. Sadly, I seem to only be here for exclusives because at Kong I feel like there are more interesting games.

I like AG's design better though.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

By completing these Quests, we actually know you're &quotlaying the ||||||||| game."

Now my lack of time on games will be revealed for all to see.
ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

Oh wow. I haven't been to this website since early December and there are some MASSIVE changes. No more AP!
That sucks, but the new quest thing is pretty cool. I thought about it for a while and I guess if people want to gain respect from others (I have more badges than you), then they actually have to play the game, not just do a quick comment and rate.

I was still hoping to get past silver squire, but oh well.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I'm noticing that quests I have completed are (randomly?) no longer showing as complete on the page's of the games, but are still in my profile. See my profile and Look below:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1892/62530944o.png

Also, I still have not received the "One Hundred Freaking Million" quest.

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

What about silver surfers?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Wait, I checked the armatars again and this time I have I think five more armatars than I had available last time (ones included were the surfer, the eagle with orange-red background, and the guy with the whirlwind in his hand). I know I was pretty close to unlocking a new group of armatars before AP got demolished, so are these new additions from me getting more "ghost AP?" Or is this group of armatars now the universal group for all players?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm noticing that quests I have completed are (randomly?) no longer showing as complete on the page's of the games, but are still in my profile. See my profile and Look below:

It's a problem with Firefox. It shows up fine in other browsers.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It doesn't work with Safari for me either but I don't care as I still have the quests.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The "quests" button at the top of the page isn't formatted correctly on most mobile browsers. Chrome, Safari, and Firefox can't display the button right on my phone. It's huge and out of place.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The armatars for me only go up to the dolphin.

I don't exactly remember where it was at as I haven't checked it in years until now. But I do remember a shark at the 10k mark. Which I already had and it's not there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That armatar is broken, you can see a bubble where it's supposed to be before the dolphin.

Bluegalaxy
Bluegalaxy
18 posts
Peasant

Something to show progress in a quest would be nice.

For example: in the game Catapult Madness, there is a quest to destroy 100 war camps/tents. It would be nice to keep track of your progress to see how much more you have to do :3

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

I've played several games with quests like Epic Combo Redux, and while I have screenshots showing I've met the requirements for the quest, I don't get them. It's probably because of my computer/internet connection, but I think quests need to be embedded into the actual game or something; somewhere along the lines of updating the status of quest completion when you die/game over/end the game.

Maybe you guys should ask Kong's guys about this, when I play there I get badges normally.

Another thing: I liked the serf...king progression and AP. I know some people abuse it by posting meaningless game comments and forum posts, but others really work for it. How about, making Quests worth some AP? Or make Quests worth some QP: Quest Points! Yeah, bring back AP as QP!

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

It's a problem with Firefox. It shows up fine in other browsers.

I'm using chrome. o.o (Duhn, duhn, duhhhhn! Dramatic music for effect.)
Showing 451-465 of 605