ForumsPopular MediaFavorites (Please read before posting or making a new thread)

6 2766
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Okay, as all of you know, there are alot of "What is your favorite (insert song/movie/subject/etc?)" I think these threads are fine, but there must be some regulations and guidelines.

-The topic must be appropriate (of course)

-The subject of the thread should have an answer that can be taken one way or the next. Ex: In the suicide thread, everyone says that it is wrong. A good thread should not be one-sided.

-Any responses should be at least two sentences. I want to stress this as much as possible. I have seen so many threads with answers such as, "I like (Insert movie, etc!)" I think this is spam, so a discriptive answer should be mandatory. Instead of saying, "I like I am Legend!" explain why you like it.

-If you have no view on the subject, do not post! This is just a cheap way to earn a quick point without any work put into the post.

This isn't mandatory, but it might help to give links to a view that you have.

So anyone reading, please take this into account! Thanks!

• 6 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, this is a regulation for "Favorite" threads. Like "Your favorite Disturbed song" Devoidless's is for threads like, "Disturbed VS Metallica"

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

this needs to be in the sticky...or stickied. Cuz its gooooood. And plus there are waaaaaay to many spam posts in the favorites threads

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, thanks for the support man. Only the mods can sticky it, so I guess it is up to them.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

This i know...I'M JUST TRYING TO LEND THEM A HAND AND LET THEM KNOW IF THEY COME ACROSS THIS THREAD (wonder if that worked?)

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

nice idea... You should ask a mod to sticky this topic, because then members would probably read it more, and it would be at the top. And I think that this is great

~Snowman1474

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

This is great someone should ask a mod to sticky this!

Showing 1-6 of 6