5 posts

I would be thrilled to join up.
Is Exit Path an acceptable game?

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:47am

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

290 posts

I wiill join. Sign me up please.
I think this will be a good opportunity to get my first merit.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 1:35pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

I give this Game a solid 7.
I like How this Game Gives a Positive Piloting experience!!!
The fun is wrapped into flights and the terrain shows the wide spread places your plane flies!! The Hardness of the game helps the urning for the GREAT touchdown. The game gives troubles like gears jam and it helps bring the Great thirst for adventure trying to land!!! I think this Game should be one of the Top Games on this site and I believe that because of the difficulty it has a lower rank. I highly encourage Everyone to experience this Epic Flight simulating Game and I hope you can Touchdown!! Keep Trying and Have fun in this 7/10 (for me) GAME!!!

The controls are easy to use and if you are in a pinch hit p for pause The Great thing is they are spread far and wide, but they are easy to use! This contributes to the realness of having a real dashboard!!

This Game truly Sucks you in Because It Keeps you wanting to fly and earn your pay!! The Game graphics Easily Sweeps you into the realism of the game and Epicness of the Plot to get your passengers to safety!! The smoke and the Great sounds Make the experience Very Awesome! To really experience this game you need to spend a Good deal of time on it! Great Game and Play on!

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 1:42pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,841 posts

Take out the random capitalization and excessive exclamation points.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 2:38pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

I give this game a solid 7.
I like how this game gives a positive piloting experience!!!
The fun is wrapped into flights and the terrain shows the wide spread places your plane flies! The hardness of the game helps the urning for the GREAT touchdown. The game gives troubles like gears jam and it helps bring the great thirst for adventure trying to land! I think this game should be one of the Top games on this site and I believe that because of the difficulty it has a lower rank. I highly encourage everyone to experience this epic flight simulating game and I hope you can touchdown! Keep trying and have fun in this 7/10 (for me) GAME!!!

The controls are easy to use and if you are in a pinch hit p for pause The great thing is they are spread far and wide, but they are easy to use! This contributes to the realness of having a real dashboard!

This game truly sucks you in because It keeps you wanting to fly and earn your pay!! The game graphics easily sweeps you into the realism of the game and epicness of the plot to get your passengers to safety!! The smoke and the great sounds make the experience very awesome! To really experience this game you need to spend a good deal of time on it! great game and Play on!

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 3:05pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

Not to steal Gantic's thunder, but...

urning

I think you mean yearning.

7/10

But by your description of how awesome, great, fun, and epic it is, you haven't explained what could be improved to make it a 10/10 for you. Negative feedback can be a good thing.

This game truly sucks you in because It keeps you wanting to fly and earn your pay!!

I'd rephrase the first part of that sentence. When skimmed, the word 'sucks' sticks out.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 3:09pm

royalguy

royalguy

92 posts

By the Way what game is it.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 4:26pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

TU-46

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 4:28pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

7/10 because it is Hard!

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 2:24pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,841 posts

@blackbeltr0 You're using too many exclamation points.
How does this game give a positive flying experience? The plane is broken down, hard to control, and things break all the time.
"The hardness of the game helps the urning for the GREAT touchdown." urning is not the right word. I'm not sure what you mean.
How is there thirst for adventure trying to land a plane with the gears jammed? Do you mean thrill of excitement?
If this game is so great, why is it 7/10? What makes it hard?
You're missing some punctuation after "The controls...pause"
How is getting your passengers to safety "epic"?