Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

SIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 4:57pm

trying

trying

436 posts

What I meant was where does the game review go?

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 4:57pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,460 posts

@Patrick2011: isnt it obvious that SIPPYCUpS representatives is Mr. Gantic? XD

There are probably other representatives, or Gantic would not have made that word plural.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 4:58pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

oh well, it seems that I messed up the link, here is it   again :-P

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 5:02pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@Patrick2011: oh yeh u r rite, but I guess when we know the correct way to get a merit, we ll get it anw regardless who r  the  representatives XD
@fantasy4life: If u dun mind, can u show me some of ur game-comment, so that I can know what is ur so-call "opinionated as I see fit" game comments?

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 5:03pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,364 posts

Thats strange I thought I already posted on here.

So anyways, I shall sign up for this SIPPYCUpS and the game of my choice shall be Sift Heads World Act 1: Bloody Newcomer.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 5:11pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I'll do it on Earn To Die, I guess. :D

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 5:43pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,992 posts

I am the ultimate representative! Honestly don't know if anyone else is joining me on this pet project.

@Patrick2011 "Representative" is not plural in my posts.
@fantasy4life Is your one merit from a game comment?
@70_70_70 It doesn't matter if multiple people pick the same game as long as no one is copying off of someone else.
@trying Post your first draft to this thread.

Signed Up for SIPPYCUpS:
70_70_70
fantasy4life*
GhostOfHorror
ImTheMostManlyMan
Patrick2011
R2D21999
trying
*Currently not eligible for SIPPYCUpS merit guarantee.

Please let me know if I've missed anyone. If you don't say you're signing up, I won't know you're signing up.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 6:06pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

@fantasy4life Is your one merit from a game comment?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I had my "merit notify" disabled, and I didn't receive any notification about it on my profile. Does this exclude me from SIPPYCUpS?

If it does, could I still post my game review? Since the only reason now I joined SIPPYCUpS is to see what my game comments lack and what I could improve to better write a helpful feedback. Criticism could prove beneficial for my way of expression.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 6:28pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

I would want to join SIPPYCUpS, so I'm Signing In. I will wait for a new game, but I suppose, i can do it.  Just some words about Graphic, Storyline, Controls, Purpose of the game, Gameplay, Bugs, Rating from 1 to 100 and how enjoyable the game is.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 6:51pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

I've never done a Merit so here is my RAW for LOOT The Game.

Today i played this game, and i was thinking... Why everyone vote so much on this game, i mean, look at it! Yes its by John, and has that cute little elephant, but come on! It's not that good :/

Graphisc
The graphics are in the same, awesome style as always. That jumping elephant, the carts that go BOOM after they are destroyed, the cannons...  Credits are also well made, with pictures of some of the the items, but the sword is missing, although there is a representative of the staffs and the Guns.

Storyline and Purpose of the game

Well the purpose is quiet simple - Run, Destroy and Loot... But that's it. That is the whole story. The truth is, that after 50 carts destroyed, the game gets just boring :/ From non stop action and explosions, we get to one hit kill boringness. This gets us to the weapons. the sword, is most weak weapon of them all. To use it you have to get as close as possible to the carts and to the cannons, and this leads to... well you know, QUICK AND PAINFUL DEATH!!!!
(And after you die, you are alive for some reason, no punishments, nothing, just the carts are back to full health :/) Next is the Gun. It shoots fast, but sadly does also low dmg..
Finally the staffs... They are just Overpowered! I could one shot kill all the cannons and all the carts after 40th cart :/.... when i destroyed everything, the boss appeared and SURPRISE, i one shot kill him too.

Basically the game is fun at the start, but the repeating(Shooting, getting loot,shooting) gets boring too fast.

Bugs

Not much bugs, but sometimes, the items just pop out , when you grab a different item.. you have them on you and just grab that gray item but then you don't like it and trow it out and your red(Legendary) item, just pops out if his place for no reason, in place of the gray item, like their places are changed... But its fixed easily by re equiping the red item.

Rating

Well now most of the things are fine(exept that sometimes the explosions of destroyed carts of the train, hide the bullets, and you get hit).

I would give 75/100 only because i respect the creator, and if i was not out of USA i would totally buy the plush. But the game overall is not for the exxperianced player, but for the mostly average, who like mindless shooters, and collecting stuff.