Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

SIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 8:17pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,408 posts

Ahh... Okay so i'm still in! :) I'll try to spare some time to write it...

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 2:19am

TheRed555

TheRed555

88 posts

-Game play- 2/4
The game-play is not satisfying,Very simple i'll say,nothing interesting,You could add some items,Lives,etc...overall boring game-play
-Graphics-2/3
The dinosaures are very small,Not a high quality,same thing for the planets,i can't even see the details
-Effects- 2/3
i like The space background,but The planets movement is very fast,the earth planet is gigantic,Not like the other ones!
-Over all- 6/10,I'll say nice game,Played it once and got bored,Keep up the good work!

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 6:13am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,596 posts

The gameplay was quite enjoyable due to the fact that it was about a ghost scaring people out of a house. The objective is (obviously) to scare people out of the house by posessing items in the house. My personal favorite part of the game was scaring people too much and making them jump out the windows, although this was quite funny I found out that I lose points at the end of the game.

The art and graphics I have to say were not very good, even though the art/graphics clearly brought the setting of halloween, it lacked color and everything looked like it came from paper The graphics weren't that bad although the art made the graphics look terrible in comparison..

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 3:33pm

Yugoslavia4ever

Yugoslavia4ever

4 posts

I'm in too.Thanks for the examples!

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 8:26pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Better?

Elona shooter: the review

Options: The game has three difficulties. They are hardcore, casual, and normal. Under hardcore the saved game of the player is erased at the beginning of every new level. Casual and normal are known to be a lot easier than hardcore, and the game is saved at the beginning of every level. The idea of the three different modes gave the game a few points, but what seems like little difference between normal and casual strike off a point. The game also allows the player to insert certain modifications, such as the “No multiple suicide runner.” Meaning that there cannot be ten or more suicide bombers per round. Eight point five for the options.

Daily battles: Every day the player must face an ever growing advancement of enemies that are trying to bring down your fort. The player can equip different weapons, grenades, health packages, and other usable items. This seems great except for that fact that the player can only use five different items per day. The learning/ skill curve is huge and often results in lots of hair ripping failures. At the end of the day the player is greeted with a few things that have been picked up from the enemies corpses. Overall, it will get repetitive. The Daily battles have earned a seven point five.

After the battle: After the battle the player will return to the town. There the player can upgrade buildings, buy soldier, and many other things. There is a hidden page that many skip over while playing that can severely hurt the player. It almost seems like the creator didn’t want the player to find the page at all. One thing that is great about the towns is the constant refresh of everything. Every day there will be new guns, new people to employ, and different endings to the chance cards that can be used for the price of the daily AP. The small amount of AP (Even though the player can get a skill that will allow them to occasionally get more AP) that the player is given a day is de-mobilizing. The player can barely get anything done If AP has to be used for it. The good news though is that every day the player will receive four AP. After the battle has earned a solid eight.

Overall: The game goes on forever and is highly addicting. Not everything about this game is perfect, but it will bring a challenge to the table that few games now-a-days can bring. For a game that was meant as just a spin-off it did really well. The overall for the game is a sweet nine out of ten.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 11:18pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,444 posts

REVIEWS:
@TheRed555 Please write in full sentences.
@R2D21999 "The art and graphics I have to say were not very good, even though the art/graphics clearly brought the setting of halloween, it lacked color and everything looked like it came from paper" should be two sentences. Capitalize Halloween.
"The graphics weren't that bad although the art made the graphics look terrible in comparison.." does not make sense. What is the art? What is the graphics? What is the difference between the art and the graphics?
@killersup10 It's still 85% game guide. Why is it addicting? What isn't perfect about it? What challenge does it bring? Why is it a nine out of ten? What does it need to do to be a ten out of ten?

ROSTER:
70_70_70
Blackbeltr0
Chris3142
colony101
danielhuy
EmperorPalpatine
GhostOfHorror
jostar11
killersup10
Levitikys
light_chaser
mrpoke
pangtongshu*
powerrock
R2D21999
renegadeo
royalguy
superbobdabest
TheRed555
Yugoslavia4ever
VonHeisenbourg
vinster132
xeano321
xerox
xXxDAPRO89xXx
*Ineligible for SIPPYCUpS merit guarantee.

SIPPYCUpS Graduates: daleks*, IAgreeWithYou, ImTheMostManlyMan, Jacen96, kegaumongo, nichodemus*, Patrick2011, soccerdude2, toprichieboy

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 4:59am

shanke

shanke

46 posts

i want in
the game strike force heroes

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 5:04am

shanke

shanke

46 posts

by the way how does it work?

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 5:11am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,169 posts

Knight

by the way how does it work?

You write a review and Gantic checks it for you until it is acceptable.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 5:52am

shanke

shanke

46 posts

''this game is awesome 10/10 but i wish the soldier could give commands and it need grenades needs some type of voice to said something like death reaper  and more rescue missions and assassination quest.''
how about this?