ForumsNewcomers Forum

SIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 11:32pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

Hey Gantic, I'll be getting to work on my review on Monday. Sorry for the delay, but I haven't had any free time. (Not that you're waiting around for me, but still)

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 12:53pm

MyLittleGamer

MyLittleGamer

1 post

I'm in.
So, I guess I'll choose Thing Thing 1 for my game.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 1:07pm

MyLittleGamer

MyLittleGamer

1 post

My Thing Thing 1 review !

Graphics : The Graphics are black and white. At the end , the backround has colour.

Story : The Game didn't have a story. You a Man , how wants to escape.
At the End you kill a boss , run to a city and a creatur kills you. Thats the Story.

Bugs: No bugs.

Rating : A little Game with a Awesome Series.
                              25/100 Points.
It's to short , have no Story and it's boring.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:37pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,438 posts

REVIEWS:
@shanke Capitalize the first word of every sentence and put a space after punctuation before a new word. You don't need to be describing the game. The first and fourth paragraph are just filler. You need to write more about your opinions of the game and why you think that way.
@MyLittleGamer You might want to pick a different game if not much can be said about it.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 10:45pm

shanke

shanke

46 posts

Game Review: Attempt two
Game:Strike Force Heroes
Strike Force Heroes is a RPG shooting game.

This game is one of the best games I have played in armor games I like the graphics and the voices of the soldier. But there are only few songs and they start to get irritating after some time.I like the campaign and challenges, but the last levels of the campaign was too easy than the rest of the games .The challenges the same.The gameplay is quite easy to learn and the game needs a bit of strategy of finish (especially in capture the flag).Every class has unique skill , which is great but i wish the killstreaks were unique too (some are but not all)the game has enough missions to satisfy me.I like that even the enemies have voices.The weapons are well balance for each class. Improvement wise I would love if I could give some commands to my team to follow me or defend the flag etc and some grenades.so that I can kill groups of enemies .I would like it if I could break stuff like doors or walls to get to the enemy.I wish there were some more assassination missions and rescue missions

But overall, still one of the best games I have played in armor games
so (10/10)  (For me the music or songs doesn't really matter in games)

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 12:42am

alovera1

alovera1

239 posts

I will join. my game that i pick is ball revamped 4 amplitude  I will post my draft later. Sorry if i double post.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 1:05am

alovera1

alovera1

239 posts

Here's my draft sorry for the double post unless i get ninja'd

These Ball Revamped games I personally find them some of the best games I have ever played. I really like the change of background, music, and graphics. The only thing I would take out would be the stars around the goal Because it can be a dead giveway it's kind of dissapointing. I forgot to mention what I like (I mentioned what I really like up top). What I like is the art, challenge, and level 55 because that one was my biggest challenge. The last boss could have been a bit harder though. My rating for this game 9/10.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 7:16am

Drake20

Drake20

0 posts

what should i do should i post a game review??

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 7:36am

Drake20

Drake20

0 posts

For my game review is armor mayhem chronicles

Armor mayhem chronicles has a lot of nice features like online saving and many more than the old armor mayhem armor mayhem is an awesome game  i loved the game of the violence and guns this game is like plazma burst in many ways like the futuristic gun designs.There's a lot of games like this like raze 1 and 2,strike force heroes and many more.For this game rating is (10/10)

For my next review is mecha arena

Mecha arena is very awesome because you can customize your bot and fight in tournaments and go to higher grades i loved the game because of game features and i loved creating and building stuff up there is one game like this like monster arena.For this game i give a rating of (9/10)

and this is my game reviews...

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 9:27am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,169 posts

Knight

Maybe make a rule to omitt any banal word like "awesome" hehe.