Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

SIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 2:49am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@ImTheMostManlyMan: hmm wat i m trying to say is: SSL2 was once in MMO category but now it s in action, so it means AG DID consider this game carefully then put it into ACtion games instead of MMO lah
the same thing will apply for BEO lah :-P
moreover, Gantic is also agree wit me lah XD

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 7:07pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Can everyone who's had their write-up reviewed but not finalized please post their next draft?

Sorry Gantic, Killersup has been extremely busy lately...

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 8:12pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Third try and one-thousand post. Maybe Killersup will get lucky.

Elona shooter: The review

Game play: 6/10. Elona shooter is a game where the object is just to hold off the fort. This is alright for the first few rounds, but after a while it gets repetitive. The same enemies rush your castle in the attempt to make the player homeless. The different weapon types create a little bit of diversity, but eventually it just boils down to the same old shoot the enemy, boring. The creativity was there with the addition of many weapons, but the maker just couldn’t change anything around or make it interesting enough to hold any kind of excitement after finishing a day.

Story line: 2/10. There was no storyline at all. Not once in the story did any of the characters interact with each other. It was sad, but for being a shooter it is not to be un-expected. No answers are given to why anything is attacking the castle, and to why the player was chosen as the one to protect the castle. This was a large reason that the game got boring, the player knew exactly what was coming next.

Graphics/art: 7/10. For being made in a few years ago it had good graphics. The enemies’ movement was fluid and clear. Never once did the player have to worry if their attack would be miss-judged because of the horrible way that the enemies were portrayed. That brought the game a lot of points. The game was clearly not polished though; the feet of the characters would run together. No idea how much time it takes to make good graphics, but for the game being just a spin-off its graphics felt great.

Amount of time spent in game: 8/10. The time flew when playing this game. The constant need to be active in order to survive has the player almost always moving the mouse to shoot down the next ugly enemy. After a while though it got boring, yet the game sucked in the player into thinking “Oh, just the next round. Then I can stop, and get away from the laptop.” Then after the round ended the player would feel the urge to play another round, just in case something amazing happens.

Controls: 9/10. The one, two, three, four, and five keys were used along with the space bar and the left clicker. The keys could be used to give a diversity that would let the player switch between weapons. The clicker and mouse gave the player a comfortable traditional way that shooters are played. Really, the one through five keys should have been changed to something else. Having to press them would distract the player long enough for the enemy onslaught to gain a considerable lead.
Overall: 7/10. It got boring, it got repetitive, yet it was a fun waste of time. The different classes and ways that the game could be played brought some new interest into the game. The game lacks some crucial components, but it made up for it by exceeding other components. It was a great early addition to Armor Games.

That would be Killersup’s third try, and his one thousandth post.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 10:04pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

73 posts

I wish we could review MMO's.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 11:02pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,038 posts

@killersup10 You're good to go. Also, misjudged only has one 's'. It can't be your thousandth post because posts that don't add AP don't count toward your forum post count. If it did, you'd have already been way past one thousand.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 11:16pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

@killersup10 You're good to go. Also, misjudged only has one 's'. It can't be your thousandth post because posts that don't add AP don't count toward your forum post count. If it did, you'd have already been way past one thousand.

True,true. So now that Killersup did it...what next?

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 11:57pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,923 posts

So now that Killersup did it...what next?

Posy your comment in the game and collect your merit!

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:43am

shanke

shanke

46 posts

@Gantic :I'm I good to go?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:46am

shanke

shanke

46 posts

because i want my review the thumbs up before i post it on the game

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:50am

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

So now that Killersup did it...what next?

Posy your comment in the game and collect your merit!

Thanks Manly, Killersup didn't know what too do, but it is posted now. :P