SIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 11:48am

Gantic

Gantic

6,829 posts

Done and done.

ROSTER:
*Ineligible for SIPPYCUpS merit guarantee.

Inactive: 1zth, 70_70_70, alovera1, Blackbeltr0, Chris3142, colony101, danielhuy, Drake20, EmperorPalpatine, firebreather00, GhostOfHorror, jostar11, Levitikys, light_chaser, mrpoke, MyLittleGamer, pangtongshu*, powerrock, R2D21999, renegadeo, royalguy, superbobdabest, TheRed555, VonHeisenbourg, vinster132, xerox, xXxDAPRO89xXx

SIPPYCUpS Graduates: daleks*, IAgreeWithYou, ImTheMostManlyMan, Jacen96, kegaumongo, killersup10, nichodemus*, Patrick2011, shanke, soccerdude2, Tactical_Fish, toprichieboy, xeano321

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 2:38am

shanke

shanke

46 posts

Yes, you can post. Both of you.

thanks and i got the merit and again thanks

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 7:51pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Hey Gantic.
I finally got the time to actually write a good review this time xD You remember my Chuck the Sheep one. Anyways I posted on the game: http://armorgames.com/play/12792/300-mi … r
Thanks!
:D

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 9:42am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Sorry... It was on 300 miles to pigsland if this doesn't work. :P

http://armorgames.com/play/12792/300-miles-to-pigsland

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 10:51pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,829 posts

If you already go straight to posting it to the game, I'm not going to look at it.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 11:32pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Jeez... Sorry. I just had the urge to write while I was playing xD Anyways here it is.

300 Miles To Pigsland

Storyline- 8/10
Very simple story. A pig trying to escape a farm. Very good upgrades which make the game a lot easier and more fun. Definetly redefines the definition of a distance game :D

Graphics/Sound- 10/10
Good graphics, no lag and great colors. Also the music is just a fun catchy tune. Fits the game well.

Gameplay- 9/10
Easy to learn, not many concepts to it... Needs a harder concept and maybe more levels... It also needs new concepts with which new upgrades will come with...

Overall I give this game a 9.5/10, for the fact it doesn't have horrible graphics, lag, or crappy gameplay.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 10:34pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,829 posts

You aren't saying a whole lot and you're not even using a lot of complete sentences. Why aren't the storyline and gamplay perfect?

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 12:59am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

Alright, I'm in. Let's see how I go with... umm... Sonny! That'll do.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 1:01am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

You aren't saying a whole lot and you're not even using a lot of complete sentences. Why aren't the storyline and gamplay perfect?

There isn't much to say about it... xD But i'll revise it. Thanks for telling me.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 1:04am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Here ya go.

300 Miles To Pigsland

Storyline- 8/10
Very simple story. A pig trying to escape a farm. Very good upgrades which make the game a lot easier and more fun. Definetly redefines the definition of a distance game! It definetly could use a more complex story and some action. Maybe the pig getting chased by someone.

Graphics/Sound- 10/10
Good graphics, no lag and great colors. Also the music is just a fun catchy tune. Fits the game well.

Gameplay- 9/10
Easy to learn, not many concepts to it. Though it does need a harder concept and maybe more levels It also needs new concepts with which new upgrades will come with. If these ideas are put into the game I would rate the gameplay a 10. Without I simply can't give it a perfect score.

Overall I give this game a 9.5/10, for the fact it doesn't have horrible graphics, lag, or crappy gameplay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added reasons. If something is wrong, please tell me. I shall revise it.