Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

SIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 9:35pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,542 posts

Fair warning: SIPPYCUpS will be closing soon.

Temporarily for the Holidays?

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:13pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,416 posts

No, until the end of IW2CYMP, which is returning in January!

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:16pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

IW2CYMP

Because everyone knows what that means...

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:56am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

I give this game a solid 7.
I like how this game gives a positive piloting experience!
The fun is wrapped into flights and the terrain shows the wide spread places your plane flies. The hardness of the game helps the thirst for the GREAT touchdown. The game gives troubles like gears jam and it helps bring the great thrill for adventure trying to land! The game gets better as you upgrade your plane and make it easier to control.  I think this game should be one of the Top games on this site and I believe that because of the difficulty it has a lower rank. I highly encourage everyone to experience this epic flight simulating game and I hope you can touchdown. Keep trying and have fun in this 7/10 (for me) GAME! It is very difficult because most flights end in disaster because the p,lane is so hard to land so that brings it down 3 notches.

The controls: are easy to use and if you are in a pinch hit p for pause The great thing is they are spread far and wide, but they are easy to use! This contributes to the realness of having a real dashboard!

This game truly sucks you in because It keeps you wanting to fly and earn your pay! The game graphics easily sweep you into the realism of the game and epicness of the plot to get your passengers to safety and not having them all dead or hurt which is hard to do just makes the plot even better. The smoke and the great sounds make the experience very awesome. To really experience this game you need to spend a good deal of time on it! great game and Play on.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 12:00pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,542 posts

IW2CYMP

Because everyone knows what that means...

I know what it means! I saw it on his bio, checked out the previous episodes and loved it, so I remembered it. Oh yeah, I guess you might want to know what it is then, very well. It stands for: I Want To See Your Mental Poop

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:12pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,066 posts

@Gantic, can you look at my review please? It's closing soon so I want to get it over with. Also, why isn't this stickied?

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:29pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,416 posts

@Nerdsoft Format it like normal.
@Blackbeltr0 You have a comma in plane for no reason.
P2 L1 I don't know why you added the colon after "The controls".
P2 L1 You're missing a period.
P3 L1 "It" is capitalized for no reason.
P3 L5. Capitalization is all wrong in the last sentence.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 4:24pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

I give this game a solid 7.
I like how this game gives a positive piloting experience!
The fun is wrapped into flights and the terrain shows the wide spread places your plane flies. The hardness of the game helps the thirst for the GREAT touchdown. The game gives troubles like gears jam and it helps bring the great thrill for adventure trying to land! The game gets better as you upgrade your plane and make it easier to control.  I think this game should be one of the Top games on this site and I believe that because of the difficulty it has a lower rank. I highly encourage everyone to experience this epic flight simulating game and I hope you can touchdown. Keep trying and have fun in this 7/10 (for me) GAME! It is very difficult because most flights end in disaster because the plane is so hard to land so that brings it down 3 notches.

The controls are easy to use and if you are in a pinch hit p for pause. The great thing is they are spread far and wide, but they are easy to use! This contributes to the realness of having a real dashboard!

This game truly sucks you in because it keeps you wanting to fly and earn your pay! The game graphics easily sweep you into the realism of the game and epicness of the plot to get your passengers to safety and not having them all dead or hurt which is hard to do just makes the plot even better. The smoke and the great sounds make the experience very awesome. To really experience this game you need to spend a good deal of time on it! Great game and play on.

Corrected and i will be posting this on Tu

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:11pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Im in! what do we do and how to start?

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 9:39pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,416 posts

@Blackbeltr0 Coolio. I think you're good to go.
@Mickeyryn First thing you have to do is to pick a game that is not under the MMO category and play it. When you finish playing it write your opinions about it. Write about what you liked about the game and why, what you didn't like and why, and how the game could be better.