Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

SIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 3:57am

xerox

xerox

513 posts

Today i played this game, and i was thinking... Why everyone vote so much on this game, i mean, look at it! Yes its by John, and has that cute little elephant, but come on! It's not that good :/

Graphics
The graphics are in the same, awesome style as always. That jumping elephant, the carts that go BOOM after they are destroyed, the cannons... Credits are also well made, with pictures of some of the the items, but the sword is missing, although there is a representative of the staffs and the Guns.

Storyline and Purpose of the game

Well the purpose is quiet simple - Run, Destroy and Loot... But that's it. That is the whole story. The truth is, that after 50 carts destroyed, the game gets just boring :/ From non stop action and explosions, we get to one hit kill boringness. This gets us to the weapons. the sword, is most weak weapon of them all. To use it you have to get as close as possible to the carts and to the cannons, and this leads to... well you know, QUICK AND PAINFUL DEATH!!!!
(And after you die, you are alive for some reason, no punishments, nothing, just the carts are back to full health :/) Next is the Gun. It shoots fast, but sadly does also low damage..
Finally the staffs... They are just Overpowered! I could one shot kill all the cannons and all the carts after 40th cart :/.... when i destroyed everything, the boss appeared and SURPRISE, i one shot kill him too.

Basically the game is fun at the start, but the repeating(Shooting, getting loot,shooting) gets boring too fast.

Bugs

Not much bugs, but sometimes, the items just pop out , when you grab a different item.. you have them on you and just grab that gray item but then you don't like it and trow it out and your red(Legendary) item, just pops out if his place for no reason, in place of the gray item, like their places are changed... But its fixed easily by re equipping the red item.

Rating

Well now most of the things are fine(except that sometimes the explosions of destroyed carts of the train, hide the bullets, and you get hit).

I would give 75/100 only because i respect the creator, and if i was not out of USA i would totally buy the plush. But the game overall is not for the experienced player, but for the mostly average, who like mindless shooters, and collecting stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose now it has no mistakes, but sadly "boringness" Is still underlined in red. In Google, it appears to be right so i don't know why :/

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 4:00am

xerox

xerox

513 posts

Oh yes, i forgot the punctualization and capitalization.... Well, i put Capital letters in some words to make them sound more important, and some words i put Entirely into Capitals, to show how even more important they are. The punctuation is really hard, because i have no idea, where to put ,

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 8:06am

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

hmm, so many nice game comments was made, imo i like xerox's cmt most coz he separates the parts so nice XD
but let s wait for the evaluation of Mr.Gantic lah XD

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 8:07am

zonic98

zonic98

558 posts

I can't do this because I already have a merit..?

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 8:36am

royalguy

royalguy

149 posts

Colony

Immediately the game starts with you thrown into the game as Captain Baylet and must save the Colony through 6 missions.Then master the game against the CPUs. After that maybe you have what it takes to go into the dog eat dog world of online play and beat the master MBA.

Pros:
1. This game has decent graphics.
2. The game is very playable and doesn't get hard to fast.
3. It has a fantastic online mode with a great community of people still playing it.
4. It can be played over and over again with you trying to come up with new strategies to beat the computer on hard hard.
5. This game has 7 buildings 17 units and 46 buttons to press in the whole game that means this game is simple very simple but 46 buttons that all do different things means the combinations are endless.
6. The computer mode is fun for when no one is online.

Cons
1: There are only 17 units that means this game is tiny and people think they have mastered it in an hour after beating the campaign.
2. The campaign is too short only 6 missions long.
3. The campaign for experienced players is too easy.
4. In the computer mode you don't see your own weaknesses because as you play on higher and higher levels the computer doesn't get stronger it just cheats more and more.
5. As you get deeper into gmes it becomes a huge saveup of units and the graphics and game engine will fall apart when someone attacks ruining some games.
6. There are hackers everywhere in online play and the game is filled with little glitches that can be used to cheat.

All in all this game is fantastic an endless pit of fun with online play.
10/10 The best game on AG and one of the most favorited games on AG.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 12:34pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,886 posts

I'll join too. I'll try to write a review as soon as I can. Just a question: can I post here a review I wrote several months ago? I guess the answer is no, but I have to ask...

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 2:40pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,749 posts

Depends, how did you get your merit?

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 4:06pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,693 posts

Knight

Only a game comment merit disqualifies you. If you have contest and/or bug report merits, you need to link to each merit.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 4:13pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

To quote the opening post:
SIPPYCUpS is available to everyone who has not already completed SIPPYCUpS, but only users with 0 merits before signing up can earn the merit right away after completing SIPPYCUpS.*

So, you can do it, unless you have already completed the course. You won't get a merit, if you have already received a game merit.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 4:21pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

I'll sign up. However like Kegaumongo, what if I've already tried for merits and saved my comments in text documents? Would I be able to start off with those and just tweak them a little, or would I have to start on a completely blank slate?

Relating to that, what if I've made a comment on a game not necessarily merit-worthy but still had a decent amount of information in it as to not be spam? Would I be able to do the same game and make a completely new comment for a merit or would I have to choose a different game that I haven't commented on at all?

Top choices would be Colony, Sonny 2, Loved, however I've already tried for merits on all of those, hence them being top choices.

Other choices could be Dodge, Bubble Tanks 2, Electric Man II, Raze 2, Stick War, Epic Battle Fantasy 3, Death vs Monsters II, and more of my faves.