ForumsNewcomers ForumSIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

300 30225
Gantic
Gantic
11,751 posts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpS.png

Welcome to SIPPYCUpS, the comment merit guarantee!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSWhat.png
SIPPYCUpS (aka the Self-Improvement Program Promoting Your Comment Upgrade Success) is an introduction to the world of game comment merits. Game comment merits are given to superb game reviews, of which you could be one of many writers! SIPPYCUpS will help you on your way to your very first merit. If you want to earn merits, but don't know where to start, SIPPYCUpS is a good place. You write, we review, you learn! When you complete SIPPYCUpS, you will earn your guaranteed merit right away! And you'll also know what it takes it write great game comments and maybe earn more merits on your own.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSJoin.png
It's easy to join SIPPYCUpS! Just sign up in this thread. SIPPYCUpS is available to everyone who has not already completed SIPPYCUpS, but only users with 0 merits before signing up can earn the merit right away after completing SIPPYCUpS.*

*If users have merits from sources other than game comments, they must link to all comments containing the merits. Should that total be equal to the merit count upon enrollment, that user will be eligible for the merit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSStart.png
Once you are approved for SIPPYCuPS, you are ready to start!
1.) Read Up about merits if you haven't already. Don't worry. It isn't a long read.
2.) Look Up a game you like and play it through. Take notes as you play.
3.) Write Up a review of it. Don't know where to start? We'll help you with that.
4.) Proof Up your review and correct any mistakes. This is an important step.
5.) Post Up your review in this thread. A SIPPYCUpS representative will review your review.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSGrow.png
Once your review has been reviewed by a representative of SIPPYCUpS, you can start improving your review by looking at the suggestions. Do you need to work on your grammar? Do you need to add something to your review? Do you need to rewrite for clarity? Learn from these suggestions! Repeat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSLevel.png
Once your final review has been approved, you have leveled up with SIPPYCUpS! Now you know what it takes to write a great game comment. Post your review to the game and earn your well-deserved merit. You can now use what you learned to write better comments in the future and maybe earn more merits, and you'll know you earned these on your own. You now also qualify for SIPPYCUpS+ Premium Advantage!

• 300 Replies
toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts

Isn't hot topic like a store?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,684 posts

Posted it, I can't wait to get my email merit notify!

Chris3142
Chris3142
3 posts

I would like to join, I have no merits as of today, but I have posted long comments on games before.....so I'll join

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
516 posts

what somewhere where ppl care about merits where have i been as the only merits i see ppl cared about never existed

phoenixzed
phoenixzed
14 posts

come on give me the merit

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,479 posts

come on give me the merit

No no no no, you completely misunderstand. You have to write a game review and after getting critiquing and fixing post it to the game and then you'll get a merit. It's guaranteed, but you have to work for it.
Gantic
Gantic
11,751 posts

You know, even with a guaranteed merit upon successful completion, people are too lazy to do anything. Figures.

ROSTER:
70_70_70
Blackbeltr0
Chris3142
colony101
danielhuy
EmperorPalpatine
GhostOfHorror
jostar11
killersup10
light_chaser
mrpoke
pangtongshu*
R2D21999
royalguy
Runescape124
soccerdude2
TheRed555
trying
VonHeisenbourg
vinster132
xeano321
xerox
xXxDAPRO89xXx
*Ineligible for SIPPYCUpS merit guarantee.

SIPPYCUpS Graduates: daleks*, IAgreeWithYou, ImTheMostManlyMan, Jacen96, kegaumongo, Patrick2011, toprichieboy

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
894 posts

I'll definitely get it done by this weekend, haven't really got the time lately.

xeano321
xeano321
3,087 posts

You know, even with a guaranteed merit upon successful completion, people are too lazy to do anything. Figures.

Not me. I would have mine done by now, but I've been working the past few days. (Long hours too. Carryout + thanksgiving = Busy.)
Levitikys
Levitikys
6 posts

I would be thrilled to join up.
Is Exit Path an acceptable game?

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
306 posts

I wiill join. Sign me up please.
I think this will be a good opportunity to get my first merit.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

I give this Game a solid 7.
I like How this Game Gives a Positive Piloting experience!!!
The fun is wrapped into flights and the terrain shows the wide spread places your plane flies!! The Hardness of the game helps the urning for the GREAT touchdown. The game gives troubles like gears jam and it helps bring the Great thirst for adventure trying to land!!! I think this Game should be one of the Top Games on this site and I believe that because of the difficulty it has a lower rank. I highly encourage Everyone to experience this Epic Flight simulating Game and I hope you can Touchdown!! Keep Trying and Have fun in this 7/10 (for me) GAME!!!

The controls are easy to use and if you are in a pinch hit p for pause The Great thing is they are spread far and wide, but they are easy to use! This contributes to the realness of having a real dashboard!!

This Game truly Sucks you in Because It Keeps you wanting to fly and earn your pay!! The Game graphics Easily Sweeps you into the realism of the game and Epicness of the Plot to get your passengers to safety!! The smoke and the Great sounds Make the experience Very Awesome! To really experience this game you need to spend a Good deal of time on it! Great Game and Play on!

Gantic
Gantic
11,751 posts

Take out the random capitalization and excessive exclamation points.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

I give this game a solid 7.
I like how this game gives a positive piloting experience!!!
The fun is wrapped into flights and the terrain shows the wide spread places your plane flies! The hardness of the game helps the urning for the GREAT touchdown. The game gives troubles like gears jam and it helps bring the great thirst for adventure trying to land! I think this game should be one of the Top games on this site and I believe that because of the difficulty it has a lower rank. I highly encourage everyone to experience this epic flight simulating game and I hope you can touchdown! Keep trying and have fun in this 7/10 (for me) GAME!!!

The controls are easy to use and if you are in a pinch hit p for pause The great thing is they are spread far and wide, but they are easy to use! This contributes to the realness of having a real dashboard!

This game truly sucks you in because It keeps you wanting to fly and earn your pay!! The game graphics easily sweeps you into the realism of the game and epicness of the plot to get your passengers to safety!! The smoke and the great sounds make the experience very awesome! To really experience this game you need to spend a good deal of time on it! great game and Play on!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,402 posts

Not to steal Gantic's thunder, but...

urning

I think you mean yearning.

7/10

But by your description of how awesome, great, fun, and epic it is, you haven't explained what could be improved to make it a 10/10 for you. Negative feedback can be a good thing.

This game truly sucks you in because It keeps you wanting to fly and earn your pay!!

I'd rephrase the first part of that sentence. When skimmed, the word 'sucks' sticks out.
Showing 151-165 of 300