ForumsNewcomers ForumSIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

300 30415
Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpS.png

Welcome to SIPPYCUpS, the comment merit guarantee!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSWhat.png
SIPPYCUpS (aka the Self-Improvement Program Promoting Your Comment Upgrade Success) is an introduction to the world of game comment merits. Game comment merits are given to superb game reviews, of which you could be one of many writers! SIPPYCUpS will help you on your way to your very first merit. If you want to earn merits, but don't know where to start, SIPPYCUpS is a good place. You write, we review, you learn! When you complete SIPPYCUpS, you will earn your guaranteed merit right away! And you'll also know what it takes it write great game comments and maybe earn more merits on your own.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSJoin.png
It's easy to join SIPPYCUpS! Just sign up in this thread. SIPPYCUpS is available to everyone who has not already completed SIPPYCUpS, but only users with 0 merits before signing up can earn the merit right away after completing SIPPYCUpS.*

*If users have merits from sources other than game comments, they must link to all comments containing the merits. Should that total be equal to the merit count upon enrollment, that user will be eligible for the merit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSStart.png
Once you are approved for SIPPYCuPS, you are ready to start!
1.) Read Up about merits if you haven't already. Don't worry. It isn't a long read.
2.) Look Up a game you like and play it through. Take notes as you play.
3.) Write Up a review of it. Don't know where to start? We'll help you with that.
4.) Proof Up your review and correct any mistakes. This is an important step.
5.) Post Up your review in this thread. A SIPPYCUpS representative will review your review.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSGrow.png
Once your review has been reviewed by a representative of SIPPYCUpS, you can start improving your review by looking at the suggestions. Do you need to work on your grammar? Do you need to add something to your review? Do you need to rewrite for clarity? Learn from these suggestions! Repeat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSLevel.png
Once your final review has been approved, you have leveled up with SIPPYCUpS! Now you know what it takes to write a great game comment. Post your review to the game and earn your well-deserved merit. You can now use what you learned to write better comments in the future and maybe earn more merits, and you'll know you earned these on your own. You now also qualify for SIPPYCUpS+ Premium Advantage!

• 300 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
780 posts
shanke
shanke
67 posts

[/i]@firebreather00[i]you can't write a preview about MMOs

70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts

@shanke: hmm imo Bad Egg ol is indeed MMO but AG still put it in Strategy games category, so maybe firebreather00 CAN do it lah :-P
@Gantic: am I right? XD

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

hmm imo Bad Egg ol is indeed MMO but AG still put it in Strategy games category, so maybe firebreather00 CAN do it lah :-P

Well it's in the strategy category because Bad Eggs was submitted before the MMO category existed, and keep in mind that all of the MMO's are in one of the other categories too.
Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

Can everyone who's had their write-up reviewed but not finalized please post their next draft? And can everyone who has their first draft written up but not reviewed please post their first draft.

@all Bad Eggs Online isn't under MMO, so it's possible to do Bad Eggs Online.

ROSTER:
1zth
70_70_70
alovera1
Blackbeltr0
Chris3142
colony101
danielhuy
Drake20
EmperorPalpatine
firebreather00
GhostOfHorror
jostar11
killersup10
Levitikys
light_chaser
mrpoke
MyLittleGamer
pangtongshu*
powerrock
R2D21999
renegadeo
royalguy
shanke
superbobdabest
TheRed555
VonHeisenbourg
vinster132
xeano321
xerox
xXxDAPRO89xXx
*Ineligible for SIPPYCUpS merit guarantee.

SIPPYCUpS Graduates: daleks*, IAgreeWithYou, ImTheMostManlyMan, Jacen96, kegaumongo, nichodemus*, Patrick2011, soccerdude2, Tactical_Fish, toprichieboy

70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts

@ImTheMostManlyMan: imo AG was thinked about MMO quite carefully, bcoz ShellShock Live 2 once belonged to that category, but later it was changed into action category (If i remember correctly :-P)
so i think they did the thinking also for BEO and still not put it into MMO games, so i still think firebreather00 can choose this game lah XD

shanke
shanke
67 posts

game Review: Attempt four
Strike Force Heroes is a RPG shooting game.

This game is one of the best games I have played in Armor games. I like the graphics and the voices of the soldier. But there are only few songs and they start to get irritating after some time,I like the campaign and challenges, but the last levels of the campaign were too easy than the rest of the games. The challenges are also the same. The gameplay is quite easy to learn and the game needs a bit of strategy of finish (especially in capture the flag). Every class has unique skill, which is great but i wish the killstreaks were unique too (some are but not all). The game has enough missions to satisfy me. I like that even the enemies have voices. The weapons are well balance for each class.
"IMPROVEMENT WISE" I would love if I could give some commands to my team to follow me or defend the flag etc and some grenades,so that I can kill groups of enemies. I would like it if I could break stuff like doors or walls to get to the enemy. I wish there were some more assassination missions and rescue missions.

But overall, still one of the best games I have played in armor games
so (10/10)

shanke
shanke
67 posts

how about this?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

imo AG was thinked about MMO quite carefully, bcoz ShellShock Live 2 once belonged to that category, but later it was changed into action category (If i remember correctly :-P)
so i think they did the thinking also for BEO and still not put it into MMO games, so i still think firebreather00 can choose this game lah XD

I'm not quite sure what you were trying to say but I know that Bad Eggs was released about a year before the MMO category was placed.
70_70_70
70_70_70
398 posts

@ImTheMostManlyMan: hmm wat i m trying to say is: SSL2 was once in MMO category but now it s in action, so it means AG DID consider this game carefully then put it into ACtion games instead of MMO lah
the same thing will apply for BEO lah :-P
moreover, Gantic is also agree wit me lah XD

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

Can everyone who's had their write-up reviewed but not finalized please post their next draft?

Sorry Gantic, Killersup has been extremely busy lately...
killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

Third try and one-thousand post. Maybe Killersup will get lucky.

Elona shooter: The review

Game play: 6/10. Elona shooter is a game where the object is just to hold off the fort. This is alright for the first few rounds, but after a while it gets repetitive. The same enemies rush your castle in the attempt to make the player homeless. The different weapon types create a little bit of diversity, but eventually it just boils down to the same old shoot the enemy, boring. The creativity was there with the addition of many weapons, but the maker just couldnât change anything around or make it interesting enough to hold any kind of excitement after finishing a day.

Story line: 2/10. There was no storyline at all. Not once in the story did any of the characters interact with each other. It was sad, but for being a shooter it is not to be un-expected. No answers are given to why anything is attacking the castle, and to why the player was chosen as the one to protect the castle. This was a large reason that the game got boring, the player knew exactly what was coming next.

Graphics/art: 7/10. For being made in a few years ago it had good graphics. The enemiesâ movement was fluid and clear. Never once did the player have to worry if their attack would be miss-judged because of the horrible way that the enemies were portrayed. That brought the game a lot of points. The game was clearly not polished though; the feet of the characters would run together. No idea how much time it takes to make good graphics, but for the game being just a spin-off its graphics felt great.

Amount of time spent in game: 8/10. The time flew when playing this game. The constant need to be active in order to survive has the player almost always moving the mouse to shoot down the next ugly enemy. After a while though it got boring, yet the game sucked in the player into thinking âOh, just the next round. Then I can stop, and get away from the laptop.â Then after the round ended the player would feel the urge to play another round, just in case something amazing happens.

Controls: 9/10. The one, two, three, four, and five keys were used along with the space bar and the left clicker. The keys could be used to give a diversity that would let the player switch between weapons. The clicker and mouse gave the player a comfortable traditional way that shooters are played. Really, the one through five keys should have been changed to something else. Having to press them would distract the player long enough for the enemy onslaught to gain a considerable lead.
Overall: 7/10. It got boring, it got repetitive, yet it was a fun waste of time. The different classes and ways that the game could be played brought some new interest into the game. The game lacks some crucial components, but it made up for it by exceeding other components. It was a great early addition to Armor Games.

That would be Killersupâs third try, and his one thousandth post.

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
72 posts

I wish we could review MMO's.

Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

@killersup10 You're good to go. Also, misjudged only has one 's'. It can't be your thousandth post because posts that don't add AP don't count toward your forum post count. If it did, you'd have already been way past one thousand.

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts

@killersup10 You're good to go. Also, misjudged only has one 's'. It can't be your thousandth post because posts that don't add AP don't count toward your forum post count. If it did, you'd have already been way past one thousand.

True,true. So now that Killersup did it...what next?
Showing 241-255 of 300