ForumsNewcomers ForumSIPPYCUpS: the comment merit guarantee!

300 30404
Gantic
Gantic
11,779 posts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpS.png

Welcome to SIPPYCUpS, the comment merit guarantee!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSWhat.png
SIPPYCUpS (aka the Self-Improvement Program Promoting Your Comment Upgrade Success) is an introduction to the world of game comment merits. Game comment merits are given to superb game reviews, of which you could be one of many writers! SIPPYCUpS will help you on your way to your very first merit. If you want to earn merits, but don't know where to start, SIPPYCUpS is a good place. You write, we review, you learn! When you complete SIPPYCUpS, you will earn your guaranteed merit right away! And you'll also know what it takes it write great game comments and maybe earn more merits on your own.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSJoin.png
It's easy to join SIPPYCUpS! Just sign up in this thread. SIPPYCUpS is available to everyone who has not already completed SIPPYCUpS, but only users with 0 merits before signing up can earn the merit right away after completing SIPPYCUpS.*

*If users have merits from sources other than game comments, they must link to all comments containing the merits. Should that total be equal to the merit count upon enrollment, that user will be eligible for the merit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSStart.png
Once you are approved for SIPPYCuPS, you are ready to start!
1.) Read Up about merits if you haven't already. Don't worry. It isn't a long read.
2.) Look Up a game you like and play it through. Take notes as you play.
3.) Write Up a review of it. Don't know where to start? We'll help you with that.
4.) Proof Up your review and correct any mistakes. This is an important step.
5.) Post Up your review in this thread. A SIPPYCUpS representative will review your review.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSGrow.png
Once your review has been reviewed by a representative of SIPPYCUpS, you can start improving your review by looking at the suggestions. Do you need to work on your grammar? Do you need to add something to your review? Do you need to rewrite for clarity? Learn from these suggestions! Repeat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/SIPPYCUpSLevel.png
Once your final review has been approved, you have leveled up with SIPPYCUpS! Now you know what it takes to write a great game comment. Post your review to the game and earn your well-deserved merit. You can now use what you learned to write better comments in the future and maybe earn more merits, and you'll know you earned these on your own. You now also qualify for SIPPYCUpS+ Premium Advantage!

• 300 Replies
shanke
shanke
67 posts

Yes, you can post. Both of you.

thanks and i got the merit and again thanks

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Hey Gantic.
I finally got the time to actually write a good review this time xD You remember my Chuck the Sheep one. Anyways I posted on the game: http://armorgames.com/play/12792/300-miles-to-pigsland

Thanks!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Sorry... It was on 300 miles to pigsland if this doesn't work. :P

http://armorgames.com/play/12792/300-miles-to-pigsland

Gantic
Gantic
11,779 posts

If you already go straight to posting it to the game, I'm not going to look at it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Jeez... Sorry. I just had the urge to write while I was playing xD Anyways here it is.

300 Miles To Pigsland

Storyline- 8/10
Very simple story. A pig trying to escape a farm. Very good upgrades which make the game a lot easier and more fun. Definetly redefines the definition of a distance game

Graphics/Sound- 10/10
Good graphics, no lag and great colors. Also the music is just a fun catchy tune. Fits the game well.

Gameplay- 9/10
Easy to learn, not many concepts to it... Needs a harder concept and maybe more levels... It also needs new concepts with which new upgrades will come with...

Overall I give this game a 9.5/10, for the fact it doesn't have horrible graphics, lag, or crappy gameplay.

Gantic
Gantic
11,779 posts

You aren't saying a whole lot and you're not even using a lot of complete sentences. Why aren't the storyline and gamplay perfect?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,274 posts

Alright, I'm in. Let's see how I go with... umm... Sonny! That'll do.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

You aren't saying a whole lot and you're not even using a lot of complete sentences. Why aren't the storyline and gamplay perfect?

There isn't much to say about it... xD But i'll revise it. Thanks for telling me.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Here ya go.

300 Miles To Pigsland

Storyline- 8/10
Very simple story. A pig trying to escape a farm. Very good upgrades which make the game a lot easier and more fun. Definetly redefines the definition of a distance game! It definetly could use a more complex story and some action. Maybe the pig getting chased by someone.

Graphics/Sound- 10/10
Good graphics, no lag and great colors. Also the music is just a fun catchy tune. Fits the game well.

Gameplay- 9/10
Easy to learn, not many concepts to it. Though it does need a harder concept and maybe more levels It also needs new concepts with which new upgrades will come with. If these ideas are put into the game I would rate the gameplay a 10. Without I simply can't give it a perfect score.

Overall I give this game a 9.5/10, for the fact it doesn't have horrible graphics, lag, or crappy gameplay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added reasons. If something is wrong, please tell me. I shall revise it.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
127 posts

ok I will join! I chouse Strike Force heroes....give me a bit of time just to work on my storyline...

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
894 posts

There isn't much to say about it.

If there isn't much to say about it - why choose it?
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
127 posts

*The story begins in an unknown location. A scientist is shown, making a formula for an unknown reason. Suddenly, an unknown group of men in black appear,kill everyone in it and destroying everything in their path. The scientist menages to escape. But was soon caught by the men in black. The men notice the scientist, and trying to kill him. But then, a soldier in a military uniform appears from an airvent above where the scientist and the unknown men were... The soldier kills the men in black, and saves the scientist. The scientist started asking for the soldier to get him out of there. The soldier agrees, but at a cost that the scientist must answer his questions...

*A flashback occurs. You and your team attempt to suppress a rebellion located in South East Asia. Bull, one of your allies, was hit while fighting. But it was not a major wound, and Bull survives. After succeeding to suppress the rebels and terrorists, the Strike Force Squadron heads back to base. But are then ambushed by unknown enemy MiG's, and out from those jets came out unknown men in black. Jenkins a soldier also in the plane is willing to aid you. The Strike Force, along with Jenkins, succeeds in killing them, but the battle caused too much damage, and they were forced to jump out of their plane.

*They land on an unknown remote island, and are scattered all over. The player lands on a section of the island filled with soldiers who seem to be bloody and disarrayed. The player And Jenkins, who landed somewhere near your location attempt to help the soldiers, only to find out they don't want help. The bloodied soldiers shoot Jenkins and the player. Unfortunately, Jenkins fell victim to the same toxin the soldiers had apparently inhaled, and became as disarrayed as them. The player was forced to kill Jenkins, and his once allies.

*After successfully killing Jenkins and the... "infected" soldiers, the player meets with Shadow, a member of his squad: pilot, CQC expert and sharpshooter and they hear a large explosion. They attempt to see what happened. Both Shadow and the player enter the facility, and in there, they find slaughtered soldiers and scientists, and the same unknown enemies that destroyed their plane. They successfully kill the men, and they save a scientist. The scientist asks for help, and wishes to get out of the facility. The player answers, agreeing, but only if the scientist would agree to answer his questions...

*The player starts by asking the scientist what had happened to those soldiers as well as Jenkins. The scientist replies that they were devloping a new kind of nerve toxin, to be used against infantry soldiers. All infected would lose the will to fight. But something went wrong with the toxin, and instead of making soldiers lose morale, it shut down all brain activity except for the Reptilian Region The same region that gives you adrenalin. The scientist says that there is a cure, but they will need to find certain plants. And so, the Strike Force now regrouped look for those plants. But the same unknown men in black ambush them. They fight for their lives, and the plants. Fortunately, the unknown men failed, and the plants were given to the scientist. The scientist then completes the formula, and successfully creates the cure. They attempt to find a way to somehow spread the cure, and save all those infected.

*While the scientist finds a way to spread the cure, the Strike Force attempts to ambush their enemies, and retrieve their intel. They succeed, and Toad,The team's medic and scout, finds out they are an organization called "Globex" He also finds a file, showing a mysterious man, informing his men to ambush the facility once again, and kill all survivors.

*With that, the Strike Force attempts to protect the facility,as well as the scientist. They failed, and the facility was destroyed. The facility was now overrun with the Infected. But they manage to save the scientist, and all of the remaining data the scientist created.

*The Strike Force attempts to capture more data from Globex, and they ambush another HQ. They succeed in finding the data, but find out that Globex plans to launch a nuke to kill everyone infected, as well as everyone in the country, to avoid infection. The Strike Force boards the train carrying the Globex nuke, and they attempt to stop it. They fail, sadly, and the nuke was launched. As a last ditch attempt, the player and Shadow, both in a helicopter, attempt to go up towards the nuke, and try to replace its warhead with the cure. Sadly, Globex finds out about it, and they send in MiG's and infantry to stop the two of you. The player attempts to protect the chopper while Shadow drives it. He succeeds, and Shadow drops off the player in the Nuke.

*Afterwards, the player tries to replace it's warhead, with the cure, while defending himself from Globex infantry, and listening to Shadow, who he expects to give him the instructions about the nuke. He succeeds, and just when he thought the battle was won, Globex sends in their leader, and he fights the player, 1v1.
It seems as though they are evenly matched(not realy), but eventually the player manages to weaken the Globex Leader seriously. But the Globex Leader would not give up, and he attempts to die along with the player. But the player would not allow that, and he replies to the Globex Leader with one sentence:
"Sorry, but I fly solo."
He releases his parachute, and watches as the Globex Leader angers, but soon unseen, due to the Nuke's explosion. The player has done it. He has defeated Globex, its leader, disarmed their nuke, and saved millions of lives.
As the battle against the Infected rages on the ground, the cure spread over in the air. Those who have been cured were unaware of how close they came to annihilation, and they thank the Strike Force. "The world would have been engulfed in flames, were it not for that scientist..." The player said, "... Actually, I never caught his name..."

Several weeks later, the final cutscene shows the Scientist contacting someone, who sounds just like the Globex Leader. The Scientist informs him of the toxin, and apologizes for it's spreading. The man replies, asking if the scientist had "dealt" with the "soldier" and the scientist replies saying "No, but he has no idea of our true intentions. We were able to save some of the toxins and the cure." The man congratulates the scientist, and the conversation ends with one final reply from the scientist:

"I'm glad you've survived"

Will this be enought , I amde it with some my friends...

Gantic
Gantic
11,779 posts

REVIEWS:
@xXxDAPRO89xXx If you can't explain your reasoning behind your opinions or why or there isn't much to go on, choose a different game. You don't need to write an essay, but you do need to explain yourself.
@ForNoReason You wasted your time recapping the game. You need to focus on your opinions and suggestions for improvements.

ROSTER:
ForNoReason
Nerdsoft
xXxDAPRO89xXx

*Ineligible for SIPPYCUpS merit guarantee.

Inactive: 1zth, 70_70_70, alovera1, Blackbeltr0, Chris3142, colony101, danielhuy, Drake20, EmperorPalpatine, firebreather00, GhostOfHorror, jostar11, Levitikys, light_chaser, mrpoke, MyLittleGamer, pangtongshu*, powerrock, R2D21999, renegadeo, royalguy, superbobdabest, TheRed555, VonHeisenbourg, vinster132, xerox

SIPPYCUpS Graduates: daleks*, IAgreeWithYou, ImTheMostManlyMan, Jacen96, kegaumongo, killersup10, nichodemus*, Patrick2011, shanke, soccerdude2, Tactical_Fish, toprichieboy, xeano321

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
127 posts

Ok, ill try thanks

You wasted your time recapping the game

not realy I made it with my friend in abouth an hour
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
127 posts

um i think I will go with another game not SFH because I cant think of anything smart abouth it now....like Hands of War 2 - Expanded Edition

Showing 271-285 of 300