Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Funniest injury or death in a video game.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 5:53pm

Azywng

Azywng

377 posts

If your character ever got killed or injured in a funny way in a video game, Put it here.

I was playing Minecraft and was cutting a tree from the top down (it was a pretty short tree actually) and found a creeper, which blew up in my face. Also, I was mining some coal I found on the surface and a creeper snuck up on me all stalker like. Then, BOOM! I freaked out so much I dropped my pick.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 6:17pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

Eh, I can't really recall too many offhand.
I guess the best example I can give is in minecraft, I was playing with a few friends and we were building a massive building or whatever it was, I can't really remember, even though that is irrelevant.
And; we decided to have a 'battle to the death' contest on top of the building, everyone basically hitting each other with swords, fast forward a few minutes.
There was two people left, and I went in to hit him and ended up falling off the building and dying.
Quite a moment. :/

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 10:27pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

3,043 posts

My death was in Minecraft, too, xD. I was building a redstone cannon in survival (Note to Minecraft players: DO NOT DO THIS), and I accidentally lighted the TNT in the tube I made to launch a TNT block...I hadn't noticed this until I was about 30 blocks in the air, straight up. No clue how I survived it, probably my diamond armor with really high protection enchants, but anyways, when I fell back down, I landed in the water reservoir, surviving my return to solid ground. Then a freaking skeleton killed me in one shot....

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:14pm

colony101

colony101

44 posts

This is a weird one for people if you never played prototype. I was trying to jump on to a tank but I was shot on the back, and fell into a military base. guess who won. I escaped, then was hit with a flying car thrown by a hydra

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 6:02am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

129 posts

I was playing LoL as maokai and i jungled,I tryed to counter-jungle enemy team and I was countered , it was 5 vs 1 , i sucessfully ran away from them berely alive (about 100hp) I got to my base ( they chased me all the way trought and i lost them close to my inhibitor) and sudently motherFu****g arrow from ashe hit me and I was dead.....

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 5:28pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,453 posts

In my opinion it's funny in Halo when you get killed by a grunt xD That's the most embarssing kill ever :3

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 6:17pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

I'm pretty sure there's already another topic for this. But I'd say getting killed by a redead in OoT.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:32am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

138 posts

In my opinion it's funny in Halo when you get killed by a grunt xD That's the most embarssing kill ever :3

LOL Extremely true! "Demon's dead! Demon's dead!"

I mean, getting killed by an Elite or a Brute or a Hunter or a Knight is okay. But getting killed by a Grunt? So much fail!

My funniest fail was from Halo, too. I was cloaked with an Energy Sword, walking up towards a Knight killing a few Grunts and Elites. When I got up to the Knight, I missed! Right in front of him, I missed! Needless to say, when you're that close to a Knight in Legendary, you die in one hit.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 12:26pm

xZEROxMILK61

xZEROxMILK61

13 posts

my funniest death was in halo- i was the driver of a warthog and the warthog was full, i was turning a corner and the game glitched out and the vehicle went FLYING up in the air and hit a banshee, and of course both vehicles were destroyed.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 7:15am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

138 posts

my funniest death was in halo- i was the driver of a warthog and the warthog was full, i was turning a corner and the game glitched out and the vehicle went FLYING up in the air and hit a banshee, and of course both vehicles were destroyed.

LOL There are a ton of vehicle glitches in Halo! Have you seen the one where, if a Phantom is messed up real bad, it wouldn't land on the ground, but instead [/i]go through it?[i] Haha!

Reply to Funniest injury or death in a video game.

You must be logged in to post a reply!