ForumsGamesFunniest injury or death in a video game.

14 2887
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

If your character ever got killed or injured in a funny way in a video game, Put it here.

I was playing Minecraft and was cutting a tree from the top down (it was a pretty short tree actually) and found a creeper, which blew up in my face. Also, I was mining some coal I found on the surface and a creeper snuck up on me all stalker like. Then, BOOM! I freaked out so much I dropped my pick.

• 14 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Eh, I can't really recall too many offhand.
I guess the best example I can give is in minecraft, I was playing with a few friends and we were building a massive building or whatever it was, I can't really remember, even though that is irrelevant.
And; we decided to have a 'battle to the death' contest on top of the building, everyone basically hitting each other with swords, fast forward a few minutes.
There was two people left, and I went in to hit him and ended up falling off the building and dying.
Quite a moment. :/

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

My death was in Minecraft, too, xD. I was building a redstone cannon in survival (Note to Minecraft players: DO NOT DO THIS), and I accidentally lighted the TNT in the tube I made to launch a TNT block...I hadn't noticed this until I was about 30 blocks in the air, straight up. No clue how I survived it, probably my diamond armor with really high protection enchants, but anyways, when I fell back down, I landed in the water reservoir, surviving my return to solid ground. Then a freaking skeleton killed me in one shot....

colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

This is a weird one for people if you never played prototype. I was trying to jump on to a tank but I was shot on the back, and fell into a military base. guess who won. I escaped, then was hit with a flying car thrown by a hydra

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

I was playing LoL as maokai and i jungled,I tryed to counter-jungle enemy team and I was countered , it was 5 vs 1 , i sucessfully ran away from them berely alive (about 100hp) I got to my base ( they chased me all the way trought and i lost them close to my inhibitor) and sudently motherFu****g arrow from ashe hit me and I was dead.....

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

In my opinion it's funny in Halo when you get killed by a grunt xD That's the most embarssing kill ever :3

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty sure there's already another topic for this. But I'd say getting killed by a redead in OoT.

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

In my opinion it's funny in Halo when you get killed by a grunt xD That's the most embarssing kill ever :3

LOL Extremely true! "Demon's dead! Demon's dead!"

I mean, getting killed by an Elite or a Brute or a Hunter or a Knight is okay. But getting killed by a Grunt? So much fail!

My funniest fail was from Halo, too. I was cloaked with an Energy Sword, walking up towards a Knight killing a few Grunts and Elites. When I got up to the Knight, I missed! Right in front of him, I missed! Needless to say, when you're that close to a Knight in Legendary, you die in one hit.
xZEROxMILK61
xZEROxMILK61
13 posts
Nomad

my funniest death was in halo- i was the driver of a warthog and the warthog was full, i was turning a corner and the game glitched out and the vehicle went FLYING up in the air and hit a banshee, and of course both vehicles were destroyed.

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

my funniest death was in halo- i was the driver of a warthog and the warthog was full, i was turning a corner and the game glitched out and the vehicle went FLYING up in the air and hit a banshee, and of course both vehicles were destroyed.

LOL There are a ton of vehicle glitches in Halo! Have you seen the one where, if a Phantom is messed up real bad, it wouldn't land on the ground, but instead [/i]go through it?[i] Haha!
173 posts
Nomad

Skyrim, I kill a Dragon Priest or something and apparently he had a poison weapon, so I die from Poison.
Also Minecraft, I make a Nether Portal and that spawn inside water, drowning me.

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

Also Minecraft, I make a Nether Portal and that spawn inside water, drowning me.

LOL.

You drowned by your own creation?

I have to admit. That's a really big fail.

Well, unless you're playing Mass Effect.
biandel977
biandel977
8 posts
Peasant

I was playing halo reach on firefight with my brother. I was assassinating an elite when my brother saw the elite but not me. Never shoot a rocket launcher based on the green circle.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Anything GTA 4. The realistic physics make everything in that game funny. To hitting people with cars, crashing and flying out the windshield, getting hit by cars, jumping off a building, etc.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

I remember killing my friend by slamming a VTOL into him in SR3...

Good times...

Showing 1-14 of 14