Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Funniest injury or death in a video game.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 10:03am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I've had tons of hilarious skate 2 injuries. I skated off this skyscraper and faceplanted the cement. I also one time skated off a building and my guy hit his nuts on a beam. Another one was on Halo 3 where my friend and I were messing around with this glitch (which btw is also in Halo 4) If you hold a vehicle A person can get in it. So We were flying each other and I accidently let go and he flew off a cliff.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 1:11pm

50 posts

Skyrim, I kill a Dragon Priest or something and apparently he had a poison weapon, so I die from Poison.
Also Minecraft, I make a Nether Portal and that spawn inside water, drowning me.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 7:11am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

119 posts

Also Minecraft, I make a Nether Portal and that spawn inside water, drowning me.

LOL.

You drowned by your own creation?

I have to admit. That's a really big fail.

Well, unless you're playing Mass Effect.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 3:06pm

biandel977

biandel977

9 posts

I was playing halo reach on firefight with my brother. I was assassinating an elite when my brother saw the elite but not me. Never shoot a rocket launcher based on the green circle.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 3:27am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Anything GTA 4. The realistic physics make everything in that game funny. To hitting people with cars, crashing and flying out the windshield, getting hit by cars, jumping off a building, etc.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 3:46am

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

I remember killing my friend by slamming a VTOL into him in SR3...

Good times...

Reply to Funniest injury or death in a video game.

You must be logged in to post a reply!