Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Ever felt like life was just kicking you in the nuts?

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 6:08pm

Tossavainen

Tossavainen

30 posts

Ever felt like life was just kicking you in the nuts?
-Because I sure have.. Especially the past couple of days.

(You don't have to necessarily have nuts to participate in this topic, fyi..)

So it all started when I was brought to the attention of the fact that the bills could no longer be payed. After 8 years of living in the same place without ever thinking about it, I'm probably going to lose the house. So there's that. Now after finally getting my mind off of the money problems again.. I realized I've been getting really bad grades from my studies recently. That's never good, better work harder, I thought. But moved on.. Now, I live pretty far from where I go to study.. So I took several buses to get back to the home I barely still own. Of course, as I often do, I slept on the bus on the way back. When I woke up, I noticed that I'm way past the stop I was supposed to get off on. After a long time, I finally got myself back home. I was exhausted. I put my hands in my pockets to take out my iPod before I take off my jacket. That's when the final blow to the nuts was received. My fairly pricy iPod had fallen out of my jacket pocket and was most likely laying on one of the seats of the several buses I had taken to get home, if It hadn't already been stolen.

Now I realize some people have it way worse than I do, this isn't something that I can't get over.. But it certainly feels like life is simply kicking me, in my privates, if you will. just thought I could let off some steam by way of writing to anonymous Armor Gamers.. Now if you have any similar experiences, I would be happy to read them if I still have a computer.. Thanks.

Also, sorry for any grammar mistakes and such, I'm pretty tired at the time of making this.. As you might understand.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 6:26pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Any optimist would say, "look on the bright side", but that might sound like complete bs right now, so I'll spare you of the pep talks. but I will however, delve into that saying a bit.

This is one of life's unavoidable paths everybody experiences, one way or the other, which you simply have to endure, whether you like it or not. I also had pretty ****ty periods of time which was either completely depressing, or pathetic, or both. Even though I wanted to forget about those moments, in each one of them I felt like I learned something invaluable. A life lesson, if you will. I dunno, but in the end, there really was a bright side in the end, whether a shiny light or a small spark, definitely helpful in the long run. Helped me shape me into the person I am today, which before I wasn't particularly proud of, but my opinions shift drastically these days.
Believe me, I had one of those "I feel like life just kicked my in the groin with a drill and it just wont stop tearing me apart" moments, but they, right now, are the past. Not my present. And not my future. And while you're currently in that moment, give it time, and who knows? They say, when you hit the bottom, there's no way to go but up.
So I'll be cheering for you, for your time to shine. I hope your life turns for the better. Cheers.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 6:29pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

Yeah the other day, I felt tickels down there followed by a scream.
Turned out it was life who tried to kick me in the nuts and got a broken toe.
Balls of steel baby!

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 7:20pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Balls of steel baby!

OMFG xDDD That made my day man.. ^_^

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 9:04am

Tossavainen

Tossavainen

30 posts

Balls of steel baby!

OMFG xDDD That made my day man.. ^_^

Yeah, that's.. That's hilarious..

@fantasy4life, thanks for the kind words man, I feel better already after having a sleep. :]

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 4:53pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

@fantasy4life, thanks for the kind words man, I feel better already after having a sleep. :]

No problem, glad to hear that you're better.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 10:58pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

Balls of steel baby!

[url=http://alltheragefaces.com/img/usercreated/4f71f0e5ddde9.png]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
: )

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 10:59pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

frick. that link didnt work. it was just a big LOL face though

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 5:41pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,231 posts

Rat race

Get out spammer...this has nothing at all to do with the topic.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 6:16pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

Life can kick you in the nuts, but it will only hurt if you let it hurt... if you wear an athletic cup of some kind, the impact will not hurt you as much! =)

Reply to Ever felt like life was just kicking you in the nuts?

You must be logged in to post a reply!