ForumsThe TavernEver felt like life was just kicking you in the nuts?

22 6464
Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

Ever felt like life was just kicking you in the nuts?
-Because I sure have.. Especially the past couple of days.

(You don't have to necessarily have nuts to participate in this topic, fyi..)

So it all started when I was brought to the attention of the fact that the bills could no longer be payed. After 8 years of living in the same place without ever thinking about it, I'm probably going to lose the house. So there's that. Now after finally getting my mind off of the money problems again.. I realized I've been getting really bad grades from my studies recently. That's never good, better work harder, I thought. But moved on.. Now, I live pretty far from where I go to study.. So I took several buses to get back to the home I barely still own. Of course, as I often do, I slept on the bus on the way back. When I woke up, I noticed that I'm way past the stop I was supposed to get off on. After a long time, I finally got myself back home. I was exhausted. I put my hands in my pockets to take out my iPod before I take off my jacket. That's when the final blow to the nuts was received. My fairly pricy iPod had fallen out of my jacket pocket and was most likely laying on one of the seats of the several buses I had taken to get home, if It hadn't already been stolen.

Now I realize some people have it way worse than I do, this isn't something that I can't get over.. But it certainly feels like life is simply kicking me, in my privates, if you will. just thought I could let off some steam by way of writing to anonymous Armor Gamers.. Now if you have any similar experiences, I would be happy to read them if I still have a computer.. Thanks.

Also, sorry for any grammar mistakes and such, I'm pretty tired at the time of making this.. As you might understand.

• 22 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Yeah the other day, I felt tickels down there followed by a scream.
Turned out it was life who tried to kick me in the nuts and got a broken toe.
Balls of steel baby!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Balls of steel baby!

OMFG xDDD That made my day man.. ^_^
Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

Balls of steel baby!

OMFG xDDD That made my day man.. ^_^

Yeah, that's.. That's hilarious..

@fantasy4life, thanks for the kind words man, I feel better already after having a sleep. :]
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

Balls of steel baby!

[url=http://alltheragefaces.com/img/usercreated/4f71f0e5ddde9.png]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
: )
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

frick. that link didnt work. it was just a big LOL face though

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Rat race

Get out spammer...this has nothing at all to do with the topic.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Life can kick you in the nuts, but it will only hurt if you let it hurt... if you wear an athletic cup of some kind, the impact will not hurt you as much! =)

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

life can kick you in your nuts but you can endure the pain and get revenge by kicking the nuts of life. never give up and try to make the best out of the things and knowledge you have.

if you find any errors, keep them and raise them

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Get out spammer...this has nothing at all to do with the topic.

Actually, it very well could be relevant to the topic.

I never really had life throw me anymore then I could handle, so I guess I can't really contribute to this topic. (Not as well as fantasy4life anyway.)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I feel like life castrated me long ago and it's been kicking me in the groin ever since. It doesn't hurt very much anymore, but I also no longer have the nuts of life.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Unless you're one of those riches who never worked in their life you'll get through bad phases at some point in your life. I've been there too. All you have to do is to take it one day at the time and get back on your feet no matter how hard your situation is. It will get better eventually.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Actually, it very well could be relevant to the topic.

Hmm...I stand corrected. Nevertheless...he is still spamming.

As for me...I'm in the same situation as xeano...I can handle life pretty well. I just ignore the stresses of it and move on
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

When my parents got divorced it was probably the worst month of my life and to make it worse my younger brother had no idea what was happening. I'll never let that happen to him again,

I felt like life just ripped off my nuts and then gave me a brother to take care of by myself.

Luckily I found my nuts on the floor after a while and learned a lot from the experience. "Life works out in the middle" is my motto.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I feel like life castrated me long ago and it's been kicking me in the groin ever since. It doesn't hurt very much anymore, but I also no longer have the nuts of life.

Im so glad you said "of life" man, so relieved...... o.o"

To be honest, and now that I think of it, life has always felt as if it has kicked me in the nuts. Only as a kid I could get over it better, now, not so much. It'll get better though, nothing keeps me down for too long. =)
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Balls of steel baby!

OK can we get back on topic Yes some days are bad like when you have to test for your 2nd degree black belt and have to do 150 push-ups and sit-ups
But you get the reward (like me of being a 2nd degree Black belt)
Showing 1-15 of 22