nitroguy21
1 posts

bobomb add me in your friends

• 12 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,871 posts

bobomb add me in your friends

Seeing as he has zero AP, no friends, and locked comments he isn't going to see this... But here's the link to his page.
BOBOMB

To find other users just use http://armorgames.com/user/ and then enter their account name!

Hope i helped!
-Dapro
70_70_70
70_70_70
400 posts

@xXxDAPRO89xXx: Ooh it s the 1st time I have heard about the searching user in AG, dunno it s even exist XD

but when I tried the link http://armorgames.com/user/
I only got an error "Ooops! We can't find that!"
so maybe u used the wrong link?
Can u fix it dude?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,176 posts

You don't understand it.

you put
www.armorgames.com/user/(whatever their name is)

example
www.armorgames.com/user/707070

~~~Darth Caedus

70_70_70
70_70_70
400 posts

@Jacen96: oh yeh tks, now i clearly understand lah XD
but if it so, it is not what I m wanting, bcoz I want sth that can work even when the user's ID is not completely correct, just like the convenient of searching games
For example, when I type www.armorgames.com/user/Jacen ---> it wont lead to ur profile, coz i need to type exactly www.armorgames.com/user/Jacen96

It is not as convenient as the game search box, where I can enter only one word and the wanted game will appear XD
For example, for the game "Monster Saga" I just need to type "Monster" or "Saga" to find the game, no need to enter the exactly name "Monster Saga" lah XD
So well, seems the thing I want rly dun exist in AG, along with the forum search box also
it ll be very convenient to search a particular forum title by enter a word of that title in the search box right?
BUT sadly, that forum search box dun exist, so no choice but to find page to page to find an old gud post lah :-P

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,871 posts

You don't understand it.

you put
www.armorgames.com/user/(whatever their name is)

example
www.armorgames.com/user/707070

~~~Darth Caedus

Exactly! @70_70_70
70_70_70
70_70_70
400 posts

@xXxDAPRO89xXx: i know i know, but so sad that the things I want dun exist in AG lah +_+
such thing like forum search box or user search box r so popular in other community websites like FB, Twitter, so i guess AG should have them, for the sake of the convenient for users lah :-P

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,871 posts

such thing like forum search box or user search box r so popular in other community websites like FB, Twitter, so i guess AG should have them, for the sake of the convenient for users lah :-P

As MrDayCee said in another thread, this is a gaming website, not a social networking website!
70_70_70
70_70_70
400 posts

oh ok then so be it lah :-P

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
900 posts

this is a gaming website, not a social networking website!

If you're going to have forums, the least the users could avail of is a thread searcher.
About the user search thing, I don't really think it's necessary.
For now; this is the best thing we have.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,368 posts

This topic derailed REAL fast into a Q&A on how to find friends.

@ xXxDAPRO89xXx and 70_70_70 : Even though you both tried to explain a topic that was already discussed and explained numerous times before... it is of no use to start a conversation about what features seen on social websites you might like to see used here on ArmorGames.

Quoting me on what I've said in another thread is fine, but only allowed when using a proper quote and not out of context, so... what I actually said was...

This remains a Flash Gaming website with a social aspect embedded into / next to it... not a social website with some games you can play when you're bored, because that's what websites like FaceBook are already for!

When you read this quote, you should see that this means there's plenty of room for social features on ArmorGames, just not as a primary aspect, but as a secondary aspect of the website. Flash Games will always be the primary aspect of a Flash Gaming website... Mm-kay?

In short...

Stay on topic in a thread or step back and leave it be...

Note: Thread is moved to the Newcomers Forum and left open for now... but when the thread creator doesn't check into it, it will be locked after a while...
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
379 posts

Welcome to AG nitroguy

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,871 posts

Stay on topic in a thread or step back and leave it be...

Sorry DayCee.
I see my posts are conflicting with you a lot x)
And yeah i tend to get carried away... Especially since 70_70_70 is mah friend ;P
Showing 1-12 of 12