nitroguy21

1 post

bobomb add me in your friends

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 8:57pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,901 posts

bobomb add me in your friends

Seeing as he has zero AP, no friends, and locked comments he isn't going to see this... But here's the link to his page.
BOBOMB

To find other users just use http://armorgames.com/user/ and then enter their account name!

Hope i helped!
-Dapro :)

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 11:20pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@xXxDAPRO89xXx:  Ooh it s the 1st time I have heard about the searching user in AG, dunno it s even exist XD

but when I tried the link http://armorgames.com/user/
I
only got an error "Ooops! We can't find that!"
so maybe u used the wrong link?
Can u fix it dude?

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 11:31pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,217 posts

You don't understand it.

you put
www.armorgames.com/user/(whatever their name is)

example
www.armorgames.com/user/707070

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 11:47pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@Jacen96: oh yeh tks, now i clearly understand lah XD
but if it so, it is not what I m wanting, bcoz I want sth that can work even when the user's ID is not completely correct, just like the convenient of searching games
For example, when I type  www.armorgames.com/user/Jacen ---> it wont lead to ur profile, coz i need to type exactly www.armorgames.com/user/Jacen96

It is not as convenient as the game search box, where I can enter only one word and the wanted game will appear XD
For example, for the game "Monster Saga" I just need to type "Monster" or "Saga" to find the game, no need to enter the exactly name "Monster Saga" lah XD
So well, seems the thing I want rly dun exist in AG, along with the forum search box also
it ll be very convenient to search a particular forum title by enter a word of that title in the search box right?
BUT sadly, that forum search box dun exist, so no choice but to find page to page to find an old gud  post lah :-P

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 12:06am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,901 posts

You don't understand it.

you put
www.armorgames.com/user/(whatever their name is)

example
www.armorgames.com/user/707070

~~~Darth Caedus

Exactly! @70_70_70 :)

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 12:53am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

@xXxDAPRO89xXx: i know i know, but so sad that  the things I want dun exist in AG lah +_+
such thing like forum search box or user search box r so popular in other community websites like FB, Twitter, so i guess AG should have them, for the sake of the convenient for users lah :-P

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 12:57am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,901 posts

such thing like forum search box or user search box r so popular in other community websites like FB, Twitter, so i guess AG should have them, for the sake of the convenient for users lah :-P

As MrDayCee said in another thread, this is a gaming website, not a social networking website! :)

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 1:38am

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

oh ok then so be it lah :-P

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 3:22am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

this is a gaming website, not a social networking website!

If you're going to have forums, the least the users could avail of is a thread searcher.
About the user search thing, I don't really think it's necessary.
For now; this is the best thing we have.

Reply to for bobomb

You must be logged in to post a reply!