Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Runescape

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:20pm

Game_Over

Game_Over

47 posts

Well you see I use to love this game.  I would play at least 4 hours a day every day.  I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:21pm

yo619

yo619

140 posts

No.Runescape isn't worth the time.I hate runescape.I used to play it but now it is really stupid.

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:22pm

DivineDarkness

DivineDarkness

1,196 posts

nope it idnt runescape is for nerds plus the game is trieing to tell you a story, waste 10 days of your life on runescape just to have some other guy change password or jack your stuff and leave you hangning there with a sucky person.

same thing happend 2 me, >:|

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:25pm

DivineDarkness

DivineDarkness

1,196 posts

lol yea gl, theres this kid in my school who plays runscape or used to play it, they all called him his chars name "Oarazan" or something, everyone still calls him that, i feel kinda bad for him now . :(

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:28pm

yo619

yo619

140 posts

How are people addicted to it.When I use to play I quit with no problem.And even when I did playit I didn't stop hangin out with friends or doing homework if you start playing its easy to quit.

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:29pm

DivineDarkness

DivineDarkness

1,196 posts

9 out of 10 people can quit smoking after 1, maby you are one of those 1's ^^

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:31pm

Game_Over

Game_Over

47 posts

Yeah, all the time and etc stuff being wasted into a little pixel dude isnt worthe it I guess.

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:39pm

zorvaz

zorvaz

218 posts

lol no offense but runescapes crap yes every1 liked once in there life but when u get older its just to nerdy

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:50pm

zorvaz

zorvaz

218 posts

trust me there isnt much good MMORPG round except WOW But this crap because its so bloody expensive oh yeah try this site. You probably wont like it its like a forum random thing site even though its great i still got addicted to it but stopped cause i didnt have any money.

http://www.gaiaonline.com

Posted Feb 4, '08 at 6:51pm

zorvaz

zorvaz

218 posts

oops sorry i was meant to say its not that great

Reply to Runescape

You must be logged in to post a reply!