ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168478
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

I own at it. :P

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol, there used to be a runescape thread on the beta site about hateing runescape, that went over 160 PAGES! lol, gooood times...

gamerjoe55
gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

nvr liked or played runescape and nvr will like or play runescape. waste of time and life.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

nerd game

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I remember when everyone found out about Maplestory9at the time Runescape was the hot thing to play around here) then everyone who didn't play Maple and played runescape was a 'Beeper', nerd, and should go to the firey place that the devil lives in. I don't like runescape and do not believe it is good to start over(i wasn't hacked, I merely just got bored after lvl 70 sumthing) and haven't played it in about 4 yrs, I wonder if it has gotten better?

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

I think they have updated it but it's still a waste of time (check my post in the WoW thread). I don't like runescape for the same reason. Except Runescape isn't actually interesting at all. It sucks.

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

not this again... lol jk (if u were a beta tester you'd get this)

naw i dont think so bcuz you can find a way better game out there then runecrap, the graphics suck, the battles are horrible, and the overall "fun" level is low...

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

i got bored like after lv 15...

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

yup that was fun war. too bad meman isnt here. then we could all trash runescape again.

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

yeah... that was so fun, especially those feeble few who tried to stand up for runescape and sadly try to diss us but fail miserably, lol

notaflamingo
notaflamingo
4 posts
Nomad

I've played it and it sucks, anyone who says they play it for the community is lying, just a bunch of jerk and drop outs on that site anymore.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

havent played it but it sounds really dumb why did they make a dumb game like this anyway

BlameCanada
BlameCanada
10 posts
Nomad

Never liked Runescape, my friend actually got me into playing Maplestory. Odd game but strangely fun

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

Nah, I don't think it's really worth it to start over. I still play RuneScape on occasion, but it gets boring after awhile. Besides, if you let it, RuneScape can be a real life-stealer. It will take all your time if you're not careful.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Try WoW be warned though very addicting.

Showing 16-30 of 1038