ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168471
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
iFREi
iFREi
27 posts
Nomad

i played it 2 years and i wasted 2 years

JimmyD
JimmyD
31 posts
Nomad

and why do people care about rs

zopy49
zopy49
1 posts
Nomad

ilove it because you can beat theee (^*(%&^%%$#$$%$* it's awesome

Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

little kid game i played it in 7th grade like 4 years ago lol

walaroo
walaroo
88 posts
Nomad

i hate it i wasted 3/4 of a year and i regret it. i want my ****** year back you@$$ holes. well actually its not a waste of time if you dont do other stuff. its just a side thing. theirs nothing wrong with liking it but i pity everyone who is addicted to those games

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

..is Gay

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

I actually like playing runescape.

It gets boring fast but if you think about it. Its a amazing feat for a game to do what it did, to be 3-D, have so many differnt users, to have so many differnt things to level up and also what i really like is that its easy you can just start playing and have it all down. Also they have a really good system for taking care of hackers which is really awsome.

But there are of course better games like Diablo and WoW or everquest but its still pretty awesome what they accomplished with that game.

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

u dont level up fast enough ok and its not free if u want 2 play the whole thing

Ulfar
Ulfar
75 posts
Nomad

runescape is the worste game i ever play i hate it

SLobLobsTer
SLobLobsTer
9 posts
Nomad

plaued for a while its gay dont play it its a waste unless you dont have a life

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

lol i used to love runescape until i got tired of it cause i like went every where and i was lvl 90 when my account got hacked and i did not fell like making a new account restarting from scratch!!

shadowghx
shadowghx
85 posts
Nomad

Ever since runescape went 3D (it was once 2D) It has gone down the toilet.

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

runescape is not that bad seriously at least its got a code into it and its online. imagine it was uniplayer? worse than multi. theres a lot of haxors nowadays. i had a lvl 176 member then i got hacked and next thing i no i lose like 4 mil, my santa hat, and a notice from the staff that im banned. i sent an email to the staff they completely ignored me...it is definately not worth starting all over again because it gets boring sometimes.

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

2D was better true but the current runescape is ghetting old now so it wouldnt matter their probably ganna make like a 4D runescape with virtual goggles and fullscreen lol i imagine that

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

You probably didn't set any recovery questions, did you, topic starter? I've been playing for YEARS, never got hacked. Because they hack by leaving the recovery questions blank. If you never set any, then they can get your password. Since so many players never set questions, that trick works all the time.

There is no other way to hack a Runescape account, except for advanced keyloggers. If you have an anti-spyware program, you will be fine.

So unless you entered the internet without wearing any protection, you probably never made any recovery questions.

I hope this explains why it's game over for "Game_Over".

Showing 46-60 of 1038