ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168501
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
backflip_me
backflip_me
1 posts
Nomad

runscape is rubbish dont start again

deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

whats the point in even making a topic about runescape.... it sucks

oyger6
oyger6
48 posts
Nomad

runescape is awsome i just got finished with making my mage and ranger and strength go up 2 lvl 99

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

iv heard alot about this game but i havnt actually played it yeah...so wats gopoing on wit that game...poeple say its awsome and stuff but im not sure?

profesionalnoob
profesionalnoob
2 posts
Nomad

They took the wild out

GodleyVamp
GodleyVamp
8 posts
Nomad

runescape is so boring now bad updates

GodleyVamp
GodleyVamp
8 posts
Nomad

lol switchfoot no offfensise but thats the easiest bit of the whole game

specialk217
specialk217
3 posts
Nomad

i love runescape i gold 3820gold

specialk217
specialk217
3 posts
Nomad

the worst part is no wildy

paintballking
paintballking
20 posts
Nomad

not worth it

zorvaz
zorvaz
201 posts
Nomad

Ok every1 runescape was once a good game and most people used to play it but think about this and if you think about it you think holy crap. Ok so there used to be wilderness right? Say Some level 80 or whatever has a whip and all this good armor that took him ages to save up so say it takes you 2 months to get started then 2 months to make money.
When he dies AND LOSES THE WHIP AND OTHER STUFF HE HAS JUST LOST 2 MONTHS OF HIS LIFE!

jibbers6445
jibbers6445
5 posts
Nomad

yeh it not really worth it i did the same and had most everything on that game and some one got my pass and sold everything and took all the cash... i dont understand why people do it but i whent and did another one after that and i hit lvl 69 and they basically did it all again. it really is for nerds

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

I used to think runescape was fun but after a while it gets pretty boring

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

boreing not worth it

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

As carlie said it was once a good game but is now ruled by hackers and non members dont have enough space. Geezzzzz. Not worth it.

Showing 76-90 of 1038