ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168473
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
vrexin
vrexin
24 posts
Nomad

oh god.. i hate runescape.. not to offend anyone =\\... the graphics are bad.. not a very good armor/armor weapon variety.. although if your a member i guess it's alright.. but paying $5 a month isn't even worth it for that..

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Runescape is fun when you are younger but it does get boring after you do almost everything. Game_Over, you should play world of warcraft. If you think W.o.W. is too expensive then try maplestory because its completely free.

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

Oh My Goldpencil! I hate RuneScape > It's just so stupid and mongo and wierd and bad and everything negative stuff! It's NOT worth your time at all, man!

salmaan1996
salmaan1996
59 posts
Nomad

runescape is like this. it draws u in becuz it sems to be interesting. then u get to like lvl 50 and the game gets boring and u quit then it may draw u back but its actually boring even on members cuz everything is relly always the same runescape isnt a good game

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

ummm is runescape on armorgames?
cause i wanna try this game......

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

well runescape is fun at first, but then it gets boring after all those quests, even when your a member, its still boring. i really hated it while i was growing up

freeboy
freeboy
42 posts
Nomad

no zanto runescape is its own site it seems fun at first but it gets boring and the graphics are a disgrace to technology

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Dont Zanto. Its a browser based RPG. Its worthless compared to a lot of games out there.

Aidanwars
Aidanwars
29 posts
Nomad

Yea i used to play got skill capes and all after 2 years im like what the hell am i doing, so i started weightlifting and now i dont think of runescape or WoW

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

@freeboy - If you're saying anything about graphics and consider yourself a gamer, stop. You're not a gamer, you're just another kid who likes playing video games in his spare time. Real gamers appreciate games for more than just graphics - storyline, gameplay, and controls are the most important features. All graphics do is add to the content of the game. Considering the game is java-based, the graphics are really, really good. And it brings gaming to people who might not be able to afford a high-end new computer. I was running on the same Compaq Presario for 8 years. And it was the floor model when I bought it. RuneScape, to me, is more than just another game - it's a second world, an escape from real life and the bloody, gory world of many other games. It's a place where you get the chance to be someone different, create and BECOME your character. And, while it has the n00bs and fr00bs of any online community, overall the community isn't bad. There's plenty of oldbies who will help you if you get lost, there's plenty of newbies who you can train and become friends with, and there's plenty of middle-of-the-road folks who make the community as great as it is, bringing together many different viewpoints and allowing people from all over the world some common ground to discuss from. Does WoW offer that? No. The community there pretty much fails. Does any other MMORPG offer that? No. The community is the only reason RS still HAS the massive player base it does.

ostronbarn
ostronbarn
13 posts
Nomad

runescape is fun when you are like nine years old =P

amo2100
amo2100
89 posts
Nomad

At first I thought that runescape was the coolest online game ever. Now it's really boring and I need a new game to play.

acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

It is not worth it to start over in that game considering it takes like 20 years to get good.

jesujen
jesujen
5 posts
Nomad

I think its boring...

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Lol this game IS addicting,but the best way to stop is to ban YOURSELF,yes,go crazy,scam,cheat,galore!So when your perm banned,lol,you cant play anymore!(That what i did with my level 101)

Showing 106-120 of 1038