ForumsThe TavernI have super smell abilities

26 3760
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

ok.. Am I alone or can someone else out there smell a food and Identify 15 ingredients or more in it? I can also smell summer, and I can Identify race by smelling someone, and I can smell a book and know the plotline or what kind of book it is. Plus all this other stuff.

My nose looks weird too. It is curved upwards, so it looks like a mini skijump. LOL!

Does anyone else have this same ability? Please explain.

• 26 Replies
Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Yous ure know a lot, even though I don't know what your saying, you seem very knowledgeable.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Uhuh and I have the ability to kill someone by thinking

MageOfTyr
MageOfTyr
6 posts
Nomad

I think I hear wikipedia being copied from :O

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Yeah, and earth will explode in the next 10 seconds. *rolls eyes*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Did somebody just accuse *me* of copying from Wikipedia?

That made me lol. You may not have realised that I'm the least likely person to do such a thing given that I'm the one who instigated an anti-plagiarism movement on these forums.

Here's how you check: Copy a sentence from my passages into your Google (or whatever search engine) search bar. Surround it by "" marks (this means you're searching for the whole exact phrase). Got any matches that aren't this one? Then yes, that may indicate some copy-paste took place.

Though honestly, look at the passage I wrote. How could that be possibly copied out of Wikipedia? It's full of personal anecdotes, duh.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Who did even bother to check wikipedia for that anyways?

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

They don't have to be weird...

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

Everyone is weird in their ownn special way...

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Wow. that's an abnormal talent you have (in a good way). To some people it is weird, and by weird i mean just out of the ordinary. Do yu have any defects in your other senses?

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I feel like you are lying about the smelling a book and determining a the plotline...The smell of a book has nothing to do with the plotline, I have a strong feeling you are lying about that...

Carnasaur8
Carnasaur8
39 posts
Nomad

Doesn't really matter it didn't hurt anyone if he did lied.

Showing 16-26 of 26