Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Hard RPG

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 3:55pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

3,002 posts

(Aw c'mon, I was too busy with school and a couple other rp and rpgs. Sorry I forgot to tell you about my lack of replies.)

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:46pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Name: Savell
City:Deragon
School: War
Magic Path: None
Class: Dragonian
Life: 100/100
Gold: 100
Items:Food x 13, water x 13
Weapons: Spear, Primitive grenade from blacksmith?
Armor: none
Protection: 10
Power: 5
Agility: 2
Smarts: 1

Yay, my first XP :D. A thought comes to mind; on the quest boards, the last quest with only 1 gold and no XP translated to "please help me im in trouble". I head back there quickly and try to gain whatever sense I can out of the description. I'll deliver the letter tommorow then.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 3:50pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Hey, aren't you supposed to post every Wedensday? ....YOUR LATE.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 6:33am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Ronin Xian
City: Zeio
School: School of War
Magic Path: Sky Magic
Class: Human
Life: 100/100
Mana: 100/100
Gold: 100
Items: Warm Sandwich x15, Water Canteen (Full)(x15)
Weapons: Large 2H Katana
Armor: Full set of Samurai Armor.
Protection: 6
Power: 5
Agility: 3
Smarts: 5

You wake after a coma. You were hit by a Horse and since then you were in a deep coma. But that was 10 years ago. All this time beng kept alive by a Heal Magic... You already know about the tournament. The ghost appeared in your dreams, and now you are awake. The city you are in is called Zeio. Its far away from the Continent ( Where is the Human kingdom and many otehr races) Now you can just play, hoping to win, because losing is not an option. The quest board is east of the city next to the lake where the all seeing frog lives. He is something as an elder and sometimes he sees the future. The city also has a port and if you go north you will reach the Destor Desert.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I play.

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 2:22pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

If the host is alive and ok with it I'll join.

Reply to The Hard RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!