BurnKush420

BurnKush420

103 posts

i want all of these games too. i want BF3, black ops 2, and AC3

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 10:26pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

should this really be inside the game section? I would kinda consider this under tavern since you want to rob a gamestop. The name doesn't seem to have anything to do with a game either. My advice is stop whining, suck it up, and grab a baseball bat and begin beating your parent's car or mailbox up.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 11:29pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,756 posts

should this really be inside the game section? I would kinda consider this under tavern since you want to rob a gamestop

I'm pretty sure he was joking about robbing a gamestop...and it does belong here because the topic is of video games (or how he does not have 'em)

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 1:30am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

kinda seems like a weird topic.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 1:34am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Anyone want to explain why this has anything to do with OP being Asian? I mean, I might be missing something...but I doubt it.

I am curious because I don't have any of those games as well. I'm not Asian. In fact, I'm very much Caucasian. I just refuse to buy crappy games.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 2:12am

toprichieboy

toprichieboy

82 posts

Hate all the games you listed except for halo 4. Oh well. Nothing will fix the sad life of an asian.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 5:26am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

389 posts

i have money. my parents won't let me get the games.
i already ace all my classes

Your parents sounds a bit like the high expectations Asian father... (Not being racist, I'm Asian too). Any ways, it's maybe you are wee bit young for these games...

Any ways, its good to buy them yourself since you said you have the money... I bought my own PSP back when I was your age.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 10:58am

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

Anyone want to explain why this has anything to do with OP being Asian? I mean, I might be missing something...but I doubt it.

Asian parents tend to be more strict and have high expectations (like Chrome said).
Any ways, it's maybe you are wee bit young for these games...

Oh you don't know how many 13 year old kids play these games.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 11:32am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,927 posts

the sad life of an asian

How does this relate? I am asian lol...

And you could get a job AT game stop... ^^ Freebies for all!

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 12:30pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

And you could get a job AT game stop... ^^ Freebies for all!

He said he was 13 so he's ineligible for a job.

Reply to the sad life of an asian

You must be logged in to post a reply!