ForumsGamesthe sad life of an asian

23 5748
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

it is 11/16/12 and i don't have any of the following: GTA5 Black, Ops 2, Halo 4, and Assassin's Creed 3. i want 2 rob a gamestop.

• 23 Replies
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

i have money. my parents won't let me get the games.
i already ace all my classes

Your parents sounds a bit like the high expectations Asian father... (Not being racist, I'm Asian too). Any ways, it's maybe you are wee bit young for these games...

Any ways, its good to buy them yourself since you said you have the money... I bought my own PSP back when I was your age.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Anyone want to explain why this has anything to do with OP being Asian? I mean, I might be missing something...but I doubt it.

Asian parents tend to be more strict and have high expectations (like Chrome said).
Any ways, it's maybe you are wee bit young for these games...

Oh you don't know how many 13 year old kids play these games.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

the sad life of an asian

How does this relate? I am asian lol...

And you could get a job AT game stop... ^^ Freebies for all!
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

And you could get a job AT game stop... ^^ Freebies for all!

He said he was 13 so he's ineligible for a job.
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Oh you don't know how many 13 year old kids play these games.

Yeah... I know right? But what I was trying to say is that maybe his parents won't let him on this game 'cos of his age lol...

Anyways, the first time I touched a really violent game (God of War) was when I was 13.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Anyways, the first time I touched a really violent game (God of War) was when I was 13.

Now would be a great time to say that I've been playing M-rated games since I was too young to know what the M meant. Obviously I didn't buy them, but there's enough freeware on the market.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I was scarred for life hen I played Fallout 3 when I was 11 and blew a guys head up and an eyeball rolled to my feet. Now i love the game.

T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

Dont get AC3 it is the worst one so far

Showing 16-23 of 23