Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

To be the other gender?

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 4:08pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,171 posts

I feel like girls have to worry about a bunch of more **** than men,

Actually that's more of a matter of life than gender, but I do see what your trying to get at.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:17pm

killer3579

killer3579

30 posts

Ehh i think i might try it out the othere gender but it would be fun?

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:22pm

Katnip28

Katnip28

21 posts

Ugh...not these sentences...
"I don't need to be protected by a man! I can do things myself and take care of myself!"
*man doesn't hold door open for girl*
"Seriously?! Not holding a door open for a girl?! ****ing pig"

what i ment by saying girls dont have to be "protected" by guys is that we aren't helpless little dolls. we can stand up for ourselves and we don't need as much protection as typical guys assume we do. not all girls get mad if a guy doesnt hold open a door or something. that's just being polite and gentleman-like, not a big deal. we can do things for ourself, but apreciate being treated like a lady too. Idk if what i said makes sense to any guy, but it makes sense to me so yeah whatever

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:49pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Now that i think about this in depth.

Well. I wouldn't want to be a girl as they always care about there appearance and all that... ;P As a guy though. I can just be myself. Not care about all that other stuff.

Posted May 29, '13 at 4:43pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

Too much work to be female, what with the menstual cycle and all. Plus you have a chance of becoming pregnant after sex, and are stuck carrying a parasite for nine months (though I love them once they're born).

Posted May 29, '13 at 4:44pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,171 posts

stuck carrying a parasite for nine months

You basically just called yourself a parasite. Good job.

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 2:17am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,269 posts

Well..we technically were though.

Some of us still are, too =p

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 10:16am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

Pang, what the heck? You've been a user for years and have 5000 posts. Why start necroing threads now.

Also no one should ever sleep and instead stay up and talk to me always.

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 6:01am

thefoundlink

thefoundlink

1 post

on the topic of the first post, i love being a guy, though thats because i havent been a woamn, in modern society though, women and men are much alike, or at least wed like them to be in most countries, i suppose id like  to be a girl to see why it is that the love of my life chose an idiot with no personality over me though, otherwise, differences are mainly skin deep, except for a few fundamental biological alterations to one or the other

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 10:15am

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,829 posts

See, I'm a girl. I don't care about people being gentlemanly or whatever, either you hold the door or you don't, and it's not like I can't open a door. Unless it's a 10-inch wide door made of lead.

Well. I wouldn't want to be a girl as they always care about there appearance and all that...

First, I don't care about my appearance. As long as I'm wearing clothes that fit and my hair isn't looking like it's been electrified, I've got no opinion.
I'd much rather be a boy anyway. Because I really don't understand the members of the female species that are all into makeup and I don't even know what they talk about anyway. That's what I have my friends for, though, because none of them are airheads. Also it's easier to talk to boys. And girls, in some cultures, are supposed to be subservient to men, and if I ever have to go to a place like that, I'd get extremely irritated.
I mean the only reason I wouldn't want to be a boy is that you're all really, really hairy. And you all have the capacity to be so annoying I could pull my eyes out. (I mean, so does everyone, but boys use that all the time.)
End...rant-comment thing.

Reply to To be the other gender?

You must be logged in to post a reply!