ForumsThe TavernTo be the other gender?

133 24900
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which gender would you prefer to be? List your pros and cons or whatever reasons you may have for liking that gender. Please try not to be sexist or make rude remarks about another gender. Personally, I would prefer to be a boy (and I am) because I just like it better and couldn't imagine myself as a girl.

• 133 Replies
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Obviously a guy,I have no idea how it's like to be a girl.
And I'd hate periods.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

and stay a boy because i can be athletic

That's more or less saying girls can't be athletic.
Sexist, much?
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I prefer being a guy over a girl. I don't think I could last as a girl.

Suffering from PMS... Not for me. Four sisters crying, mad, stressed, screaming, crying... Doesn't sound too appealing.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Well being a girl... I would want to see what its like being a guy.From what it says here you guys sound like you want to stay a guy. Its a good idea considering all the you know what stuff a girl goes through. And girls can be just as athletic as guys. Just because guys do more sports it doesn't make them any better.So yea

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

And I'd hate periods.

You used two in your post, so it's clear they're not as bad as you think.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Lol... are you sure that's your female side that loves gymnastics and not your male side that loves the gymnasts?

Nah, it is more of my female side that likes it.
Gymnastics isn't really feminine.

Well, I don't really know many guys that like it. And every time I go to the Tour of Champions with my family there are are surplus of girls and not many guys.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Haha my post was deleted

I''m guessing it was due to spam..if so, saying how it was deleted is also spam

Being a guy is pretty nice...not having to have a baby and all. Having a penis is pretty nice as well
Raylene3
Raylene3
12 posts
Nomad

Girls
Pros: the ability to act like the other gender and not be considered weird (e.g. tomboys), you won't be laughed at for crying, don't get as hairy, don't pay when on date, being 'retty', can drink cocktails and not be made fun of, cheaper car insurance.
Cons: under wear is expensive, cramps, periods, the pain of child birth, expected to be a certain weight, feeling ugly, menopause, pms, bloating, waxes, being thought of as stupid, thought of as weak, being overly emotional, having to do hair.
Boys
Pros: your last name stays put, old friends don't give a crap whether you've lost or gained weight, Monday Night Football, movie nudity is virtually always female, you can be president, flowers fix everything, one mood all the time, Wedding dress: $2,000; tuxedo rental: $75; Baywatch.
Cons: You have to take out the garbage,
the Ferrari 550 Maranello lists for over $200,000, no sofas in your restrooms, external genitalia are vulnerable to knees and fastballs,
even if you get your head caught in an industrial wood chipper you're not allowed to cry, James Bond movies only come out every 2 years,
ribbed for her pleasure - not yours, you have to wear ties, you can't flirt your way out of a jam, "Women and children first."

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Cons: You have to take out the garbage,
the Ferrari 550 Maranello lists for over $200,000, no sofas in your restrooms, external genitalia are vulnerable to knees and fastballs...etc

Don't forget...about 80% of mental disabilities are male...we, on average, live less...and we have to spend our money on the girls

ribbed for her pleasure - not yours,

Because...you know...the vagina isn't pleasurable at all *sarcasm*
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

All I can say is that in my most certainty, I am and in no way ever am female. I don't talk about my feelings and never will (at times I even have none), I am not easily offended, half the time I don't care about how I look; completely I would prefer to be male. I would not be a feminine female, like AT ALL. It would be best if I would stay male, and I like it this way.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Please try not to be sexist or make rude remarks about another gender.

Keep this in mind, folks. We are a PG-13 website as well, so make sure you keep it clean.

Also changed title to clear up some confusion.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

external genitalia are vulnerable to knees and fastballs

Yup... That's a definite con xD

Keep this in mind, folks. We are a PG-13 website as well, so make sure you keep it clean.

So non-users can go on the forums without an account? :3
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Also changed title to clear up some confusion.

When I logged back on to check some comments, I couldn't find my post (Gender) and was going "????" and then I see "To be the other gender" and I'm like alright, whoever just ripped off my post.... and then I see that it's the exact same thing so I was like ah...........
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

i would hate 2 have my ... places bleed every month

AatosLiukkonen
AatosLiukkonen
66 posts
Nomad

I like being a dude. Besides, if I was a chick, there wouldn't be many combat opportunities in the Marines, would there?

Showing 16-30 of 133