ForumsThe TavernTo be the other gender?

133 24865
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which gender would you prefer to be? List your pros and cons or whatever reasons you may have for liking that gender. Please try not to be sexist or make rude remarks about another gender. Personally, I would prefer to be a boy (and I am) because I just like it better and couldn't imagine myself as a girl.

• 133 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

(obviously I'm female),

Acctually when I first saw you it was a mystery for me.

Anyways when I first got to the forums I thought Pang was a girl.... I was terribly wrong.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Anyways when I first got to the forums I thought Pang was a girl.... I was terribly wrong.

1) Please keep name lowercase...thank you!

2) The heck made you think that? O.o and sadly...that isn't the first time people thought I was a girl while using this username -_-â¢
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty sure girls don't want to date other girls.

Lets add to your vocab a little.
Lesbian. Les-bee-an. Say it together....

No, he`s just a really smart girl. He... I mean she, has been tricking us all along.

Honestly, I would want to stay a guy. It doesnt seem as fun to be a girl.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Since it has been not explained, I am going to add some of my own rules and such to this whole idea.

I wouldn't mind change my gender up for a test run. Gimme a couple days or a weekish to see how it feels and let me revert back. I'm not so 'macho' that I am going to say "Hellz nah, I'mma man and I love it. Wouldn't ever be a girl. Pffft. Not gay."
However, I've grown quite accustomed to being a male for the past twenty-odd years and would not want to switch it up at this point in the game. Would be a disaster.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I understand the mistake...... He seems a little girly............

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

No, he`s just a really smart girl. He... I mean she, has been tricking us all along.

How did you figure it out? =O Now the question to test your true worth as a detective...how did I fake my 4 pictures in the Faces of AG thread? =p

I understand the mistake...... He seems a little girly............

>_> ahem...care to explain yourself? *buffs up chest*
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

can we please stop calling pang a girl and get back 2 what the thread was about?
i haven't posted in a while because i got AC3 and the prospect of not liking video games as much deters my opinion of being a girl

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

ya know, i kinda feel like a spoilsport now.
carry on!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Guy. I can't imagine a crass girl who swears and drinks that much.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I can't imagine myself being a girl...I would look pretty ugly...and hairy.
So for the time being, I am staying as a guy!
Everyone in the audience claps for Ace!

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I want to be wierd I'm turning asexual XD jk

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'd actually rather be a guy, because they can do more stupid things and aren't expected to have neat rooms and stupid things, also my Grandma would not be trying to make me more ladylike.
But then again, guys also have to do sports or something, and I hate sports in general, so pleh.
I don't care.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

hey stormwalker when i first saw you i thought you were a guy

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

how did I fake my 4 pictures in the Faces of AG thread? =p

Wait.... those were of a guy???
He seems a little girly............

You mean she seems a little masculine. Just a hair.
Making fun of pang if fun!

I still say guy. Less drama and there is more joy in stuff blowing up.
Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

for all u people who said not many girls commented on this, well here you go:
no way would i wanna be a guy! i am overly dramatic and have survived being a girl so far. i would just like to point out that not all girls cry over dumb stuff, and not all girls care what people think. i dont care what people think all that much, i do my hair and try to be &quotretty" cuz i want to, not for other people. I do not cry (unless like someone i loved died or something serious like that). i enjoy my messed up life as a girl. my mindset isnt necesarily girly, its just..my mindset. me and my friends think so differently, but i havent ever met a guy that thinks like me so i dont think mindset has much to do with your gender. oh id also like to point out girls arent dumb, i consider myself very intelligent-top of most of my classes. i dont think girls really need to be &quotrotected" by guys, we can take care of ourselves u know. im a girl and thats the way i like it. id like to be a guy for a day, just to see what itd be like.

Showing 76-90 of 133