ForumsThe TavernTo be the other gender?

133 24805
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which gender would you prefer to be? List your pros and cons or whatever reasons you may have for liking that gender. Please try not to be sexist or make rude remarks about another gender. Personally, I would prefer to be a boy (and I am) because I just like it better and couldn't imagine myself as a girl.

• 133 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

It seems that there are none of the the female gender commenting here...

That's because this is the internet, and a flash games forum specifically. The user ration of males to females is probably on the order of 99:1.

Generally, I doubt many people would want to be the other gender. Those who do are transgenders though. Biologically speaking, it's normal to want to be what you are.

If it was a trial period I would bet most people would give it a go just because they could.

Well then, like I said, just punch her back in the breast. Or knee her in her groin

Only problem with that is girls can get away with a lot more in the physical department of most things than a boy can between the two.

A girl beating up a boy is funny.
A boy beating up a girl is a crime.

A girl touching a boy is sexy/flirty.
A boy touching a girl is sexual harassment.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well....I best go gay myself up then...

What makes you think the men would win in some gender war? Never know... The ladies might pull it off and stomp all of us. 0_o
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

If you really want to give her a matching pain, however, call her fat.

YOU, SIR, ARE GOD!
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

i really must do that sometime

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Well some girls don't mind as much if you call them fat.Some girls may even hurt you even more to get more even. Also kneeing her in the groin won't hurt as much as if a guy would got kneed in the groin. So if your going to do that, I suggest you watch out.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

as a guy, i think the best thing is just not piss a girl off

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

if it was just a trial run with a guys mind i would do it same if it was a trial run with a girls mind also ive heard that puberty isin as well ummm changeing of the person for girls than for boys

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

Bad idea.......
Not that it won't work on most girls. It will but they'll just give you more pain.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

*Groans*... Pardon my groaning, but that stab wound still hurts occasionally.

With four sisters, I never learned to not call a girl fat. I knew it instinctively (survival of the smartest when it comes to siblings.)
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

*rubs the 'area'* Last time I take your advice.

Anyways being the other gender would be quite interesting I would like to see how the female body works, so I guess I would give it a go.
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Don't call her fat. Either you will just get hurt even more or she won't care. Some girls are like wow he called me fat, great comeback?Then there are the girls who care so much that she will kick,slap, or pinch you. So have fun calling her fat!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So have fun calling her fat!

I already did and I got a really nice present for doing so.
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Was it a special present?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Was it a special present?

No it was quite a painful one.
JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

Hah, it hurts alot to be called fat.

I'd probably like to be a guy for a day, just to see what it's like.

Showing 46-60 of 133