ForumsGamesBEST GAME :D

6 2495
toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

Whats the best computer game you guy's played. Not flash. Examples, Warcraft 3, Starcraft, etc. We want to know and remember It can be new or old.

• 6 Replies
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I love Left 4 Dead 2. I have it for the Xbox 360 and the PC, and its much better on the PC. You can mod the characters to make them look like whatever you want them to, and mod the zombie skins to make them look different too. The common infected are Xenomorphs and the survivors are Predators in my game. It's just beautiful.

Actually, ArmA 2 had an amazing concept behind it, but it was just so outdated. ArmA 3 will be coming out soon though, and it will definitely be 110% better than the previous ArmA. It might become my new favorite very quickly. The videos have already convinced me to buy it. Now I just have to wait for it to come out.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The only computer game I've played is Age of Mythology...so that for me haha

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Team fortess 2 and skyrim

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

GTA San Andreas or Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012(well,I didn't play Cabela's BGH2012,but I saw it's a cool game).In San Andreas,you have limitless possibilities,you can drink juice and eat chocolate bars,travel to more different places,cool missions,good graphics and you can play mini-games,unlike Vice City,where you can only fight cops and finish missions..It's a difficult choice...

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Woah. So many to choose from. I could say Minecraft, but I wont. I could say Battle Nations but I wont. But what I will say is I dont know.

Randomness is the way forward

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester
Showing 1-6 of 6