ForumsGamesWhat is the Video Game you despise most?

82 12042
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which Video game do you despise most? Any game, for any system. I personally would have to say Mario. Nothing pisses me off more than having to play the same recycled crap over an over and over. I hated Secret Agent Clank, of Ratchet and Clank fame, equally, because it had terrible minigames and was worse than Size Matters.

• 82 Replies
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Nothing pisses me off more than having to play the same recycled crap over an over and over.

*cough* Call of Duty *cough*
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Hahahaha

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Are you telling me you have never played Mario? o.0

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Eh, to be honest.
I never really got into any of the Halo's.
Not my type of game.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

I just dont like football on playstation.its really boring

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Finally! I've been waiting for this topic!! I hate Halo, Call of Duty, Madden, and pretty much any other overrated game. (except for mario)

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Call of duty has been the flavor of the decade and quite frankly I'm tired of it. I have to agree with superior about the 2 ratchet and clank games, They just didn't fit the franchise, all the other ones were really good though. I'm also very tired of Mario as well, It was a great game but it lately it IS the definition of over use. With the exeption of the 1st one and mario cart they have been over done. You shouldn't redo a game every year for about 20 years.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Is it just me..or have the Madden games been getting worse and worse each year? I've only played two...and they were about 2 years apart...and even though I'm not into football or the games..I was extremely disappointed by the more recent one for not only their lack of adding in new elements, but for taking many out.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

^ Who plays Madden. Seriously.

Oh,and CoD's are just...bad.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

MW3 for sure. It's not as much that the game sucked (which it did) as it was a disappointment because I was expecting a great sequel to (at that time) probably my favorite video game.

Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

What do you guys think about Fifa? I think it was ok....

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

itás hard to choose...
DOA:Extreme or CoD. (any modern CoD).....

i rather watch some hot girls... so CoD sucks most of all games.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I'm also very tired of Mario as well, It was a great game but it lately it IS the definition of over use.

we said that when mario64 was announced.
danm it turned out to be a great game... (i havn't played mario anymore after sunshine)

anyway if there is 1 game the definition of over use and the name "money milking game" then that is CoD or 1 of those EA sports games that return every year whitout updates.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

ya. atleast mario adds features from time to time. CoD doesn't really do anything to add to the experience. It feels like you are playing the exact same game but with different graphics and weapons. All in all they recycle ideas and don't add much. They should ask people what features they would want. I can come up with a few for B Ops 2, Phosphorus grenades. Acid bullets, trank handguns that would blurr their vision and slow them down alot, these are just some ideas that people would come up with that they could add to he game.

zygurby5
zygurby5
7 posts
Nomad

Definitely for it would be Lost Planet Extreme condition worst game ever doesn't work to many glitches and it copy of every other game.

Showing 1-15 of 82