ForumsGamesWhat is the Video Game you despise most?

82 12056
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which Video game do you despise most? Any game, for any system. I personally would have to say Mario. Nothing pisses me off more than having to play the same recycled crap over an over and over. I hated Secret Agent Clank, of Ratchet and Clank fame, equally, because it had terrible minigames and was worse than Size Matters.

• 82 Replies
Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

Any lego game

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I have to disagree with kyl a litte. I found lego star wars 1 and 2 were kinda fun.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I despise anything that has to do with barbie

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

J this is for games. the last time I saw a barbie game was around... I dunno, 4 years ago maybe? possible 5 or 6.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Call of Duty, Half life 2, Fifa.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

What i despise the most for a game would have to be sudoku that crapola

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

I love this thread.

The game I hate the most is Call of Duty. It's a horrible franchise. The game itself is bad, and they don't remake anything when it comes to a sequel.

Compare the game's story, gameplay, graphics, sound, and pretty much everything to Halo. And Halo would win in all ways.

I also hate Mario. As said, "It's the same retailed crap all over again." And it is.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

CoD, same reason as Juice. Except for the part that I'm mostly leaning on how bad a genre the FPS has become. And how bad of a company that supports it. EA, Activision, Treyarch, all of them.

And Duke Nukem Forever. That was crap.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

I like CoD. I do agree that they use the same stuff over and over. I don't know...that's just my type of game, FPS's. Other games like TF2 which is a FPS has too much going on and too many features for me I can't play efficiently. Not saying it's a bad game or anything but I can't enjoy it. Oh and I like how you said CoD is the same with different graphics and new weapons and then when you listed your ideas to spice it up...they were new weapons/ equipment @404011xz. It's definatly not the best game in terms of story line, or just about any other category but I like it how it is. I don't like Halo for some reason. It's just weird to me. Can't really put my finger on it for the reason I don't like it. But I sure do love Assassin's Creed lol

Sweep707
Sweep707
4 posts
Nomad

E.T. for Atari....
ELiOt

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

atleast mario adds features from time to time. CoD doesn't really do anything to add to the experience.

Yes because every mario is different. Its like everytime the stupid princess gets captured and you have to jump on turtles to save her.
Your ideas simply wouldnt fit into a fps like CoD. But I could easily see them in borderlands....
They should ask people what features they would want

Because neintendo does that, right? The best example of that I have seen is from Borderlands 2 where they let everyone vote on the name of a gun or two. Thats it. Things have to go through so many checks and balances in a multiplayer fps otherwise it would be overpowered. I think Black Ops 2 did a good job balancing everything else.

On topic.
I really dont like any EA sports games. They are just boring. If you want to play sports, then go outside.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

J this is for video games, sudoku is more like something you play on the plane or on the train.
@kyleach I was suggesting stuff that might be added. Have you noticed all the guns are close to the same for games like CoD? Very little difference between them all. Atleast in games like Battlefield they add in recoil and a wide variety of accessories to customize it to however you like.
@pickpocket Actually some of those ideas can be used in a futuristic game like B Ops 2, seeing as phosphorus grenades are a real grenade (they are extremely deadly when used correctly) and since it's a long time into the future they should have invented somehting like trank bullets or something.

like pickpocket said, I think it's kinda sad these sports games, why play it on a console when you can live it with your friends outside? Unless you are permanent injured like my dad then why play them. So who else believes mario is such a repetitive task? It's always the same basic concept, recapture that stupid blonde who gets captured by a giant turtle seeking... Why does he take her? Can somebody come up with an answer to that?

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

There's this whole video saying how the entire Mario franchise is just a play or something.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_xbSMK390s

Check out his other stuff, too. He's done a bit for CoD, Pokemon, Mass Effect, and a bit more.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So who else believes mario is such a repetitive task? It's always the same basic concept, recapture that stupid blonde who gets captured by a giant turtle seeking

Mario Tennis...baseball...karts...etc

Why does he take her? Can somebody come up with an answer to that?

Mario is a spin off of Donkey Kong (where he was the character Jumpman trying to save Lady..later named Pauline...later referred to as Princess Peach) where DK kidnapped the Lady out of jealous/wanting her for himself...same basic idea
Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

Yeah because their is no recoil in CoD right? No attachments, or difference in stats. There is at least 15 attachments for each gun in BO2 and are all new guns. Now MW2 into MW3 is the exception...that was a terrible sequel.

Showing 16-30 of 82