ForumsGamesWhat is the Video Game you despise most?

82 12058
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Which Video game do you despise most? Any game, for any system. I personally would have to say Mario. Nothing pisses me off more than having to play the same recycled crap over an over and over. I hated Secret Agent Clank, of Ratchet and Clank fame, equally, because it had terrible minigames and was worse than Size Matters.

• 82 Replies
KaneShadow
KaneShadow
42 posts
Nomad

I'll have to agree with GhostOfHorror and ironblade41, I've played the first Halo and I had got really far into that game. I tried to enjoy it but I found it boring.

And don't get me started on the CoD series...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Tell me, when in CoD do you get to actually go into a vehicle and use it as long as you don't allow the enemy the chance to blow you up?

Cars and trucks that go vroom dont make a game good. This happens anytime I get into a battlefield argument...
Guy: hey you play cod right?
Me: yeah.
Guy: That game sucks, battlefield is so much better.
Me: thats great.
Guy: Its got cars, and tanks, and planes. You cant do that in cod can you? That means it sucks. You shouldnt buy it anymore.
Me: 1. Its my money, dont tell me how to spend it. 2. Can you actually have the joy of earning a high point streak in battlefield? No? "That means it sucks"

Battlefield literally can entertain me for MAYBE 20 minuets.
Another thing that annoys me is the fan base. They think they are high and mighty because they play battlefield. They go around and post "lol cod sucks, battlefield is better" on CoD youtube videos. Who does that, seriously?

try and camp like a noob to get about 8 kills in a row.

Dude, that hardly ever works if you play people who know what they are doing. Beginners do that, they dont matter. Play with some better people, then complain about them "camping".
-----
To make sure this isnt spam, im adding another game I disliked. Epic Mickey. I played it a few times, and it was great and all. Cool story, nice graphics, interesting characters and all. The only annoying thing was the camera that would aimlessly float around the screen leaving you completely confused when trying to jump to platforms. that darn thing cost me so many deaths...
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I was stating things that Battlefield had that CoD doesn't. Battlefield even adds new vehicles from time to time on their Add-ons so they don't get old. And I don't know what you mean we have a larger fanbase. All my friends Play CoD and about 2 of them have played battlefield. I'm also not he kind of pearson to go bashing Games on videos about them or in their forumms, have you noticed I haven't posted once in the CoD forumm trying to bash it?

So this isn't spam:1602 A.D. Old computer game, it was entertaining for about an hour but it got boring fast. I have no clue where we got that game, we've had it for so many years.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I don't know what you mean we have a larger fanbase

*chuckles* I said annoying. Never said larger.

I'm also not he kind of pearson to go bashing Games on videos about them or in their forumms, have you noticed I haven't posted once in the CoD forumm trying to bash it?

Yes, well good for you. Thats sort of what I was getting at. Youre not brain dead. If you actually go out and hate like that, then you have no life.
----
I have to through minecraft up here for me. It got so boring after you built a few things and there isnt much else to do.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Zoo tycoon, Roller Coaster Tycoon, all tycoon games really. They were just really borring in my opinion.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Roller Coaster Tycoon
Funny, I own a board game, not a video game called Roller Coaster Tycoon.

I despise popular games, because I have a friend who never shuts up about them.

~~~Darth Caedus
KaneShadow
KaneShadow
42 posts
Nomad

They go around and post "lol cod sucks, battlefield is better" on CoD youtube videos. Who does that, seriously?

Haha, it's funny because the CoD community does that A LOT more on BF3 videos than the BF community, just a fact.

Don't think I'm a fanboy either, because I'm not. Yes I may play BF3 and I enjoy it a lot, but I have CoD 4, MW2, BO and MW3. The only one I can somewhat enjoy is CoD 4.

Another game I wanted to mention (from my last post) I didn't like is Brink. I don't think I need to say much as a lot of people can agree with me.
Showing 76-82 of 82