Forums

ForumsVideo Games

What is the Video Game you despise most?

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 10:48pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

103 posts

Original Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.
yes possibly the hardest game ive ever played lol

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 10:57pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Why do I play FPS's rather than join the military? because I like the aspect of shooting at people in a game without having that memory scared in my mind. Real life there is no reboots, no do overs, and no rewind to forget that memory of letting your friends die. I only play games that have stuff I wouldn't be able to do in reallife and be able to enjoy. And no I don't go buy every call of duty game, I wait about 2 months, get it for about 20$ that way I'm able to rate it on my opinion. usualy I return to gamestop that week because I find it sucks. Battlefield is slow at times yes, but the long drawn out battles are what make it fun. I hate playin a game where I only have a max of 10 mins. I prefer that hour of running around and trying to get inside the enemies bases, arm that bomb, or just kill these idiots. I also like the fact you can run into a TANK, go fly that HELICOPTER, or run into that MOBILE AA GUN without having to try and camp like a noob to get about 8 kills in a row. Tell me, when in CoD do you get to actually go into a vehicle and use it as long as you don't allow the enemy the chance to blow you up? If memory serves me, the only times you got a tank in CoD was back in the times of PS2 and WaW.

Game I hate played aragon's quest I found it kinda sucked.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 2:09pm

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

I'm pretty sure that a lot of us aren't those kids who run around thinking that CoD is that exact same a warfare...

There's one reason I wanted to see Six Days in Fallujah, and there's the same reason why I won't ever come out T_T

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 2:13pm

Blaster901

Blaster901

36 posts

I dislike just about the whole Call of Duty series.

I'm sorry, but it seems like Activision/Treyarch/the people who make the games don't put any effort into them at all.

They just copy and paste, pretty much.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 5:03pm

mucketjones337

mucketjones337

5 posts

Any Mario or sonic game i can't stand

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 5:04pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

I going to say Madden. It looks the same every year. I stopped buying it about 3-4 years ago.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 5:08pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

I'm pretty sure that a lot of us aren't those kids who run around thinking that CoD is that exact same a warfare...

Exactly..because we all know that CoD is warfare. No one fights with real people anymore..it is all over CoD..with military leaders calling each other ***s and apparently sleeping with each others mothers

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:20pm

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

399 posts

I dont like Mario Kart DS after you beat the whole thing.its really boring and hard to get expert times in time trial.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:25pm

TDOG422

TDOG422

528 posts

*cough* Call of Duty *cough*

AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

Back to the point...ugh-bakugon. Don't ask why I played it.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:36pm

SirSpence

SirSpence

6 posts

WWE. Same thing. Everyyear

Reply to What is the Video Game you despise most?

You must be logged in to post a reply!