Forums

ForumsVideo Games

What is the Video Game you despise most?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:01pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

The CoD and MW series, along with every other brown/grey-scale FPS game. They take the same idea that was cool five or more years ago, slap on some questionably 'new' graphics, throw it all in a generic brown or grey environment and label is as the best thing evar. There has been little or no innovation in these types of games for the last few iterations.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:18pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

There has been little or no innovation in these types of games for the last few iterations.

Basically my gripe with it. I have Cod4 and I take a look at the latest Call of Duty games...I can't tell a difference. Sure, there's different perks, weapons and maps...but it's the same game. Except there's more OP weapons and perks in later versions.

Halo I agree with on multiplayer, but it actually has a storyline to the game that follows from game to game.

As for the video game I despise the most...Guitar Hero and games like that. It's not that I think they're a bad game, but that THEY ARE SUPER EXTREMELY ANNOYING TO LISTEN TO WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE MUSIC AND THE CLICKING FROM THE GUITAR DRIVES ME NUTS. Bleh.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:54pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

That clicking is what gives you the urge to smash the guitar on the floor after every song :)
I

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:55pm

Kyleach

Kyleach

29 posts

Why get Guitar hero if you don't like music?

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 7:20pm

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

What we need is something new and fresh, an IP that gives out something new.

That's why The Last of Us and Watch_Dogs is EXACTLY what we need.

Innovation can come best in new things.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 1:23am

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

317 posts

LoL and New Vegas.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 4:36am

MneDrops

MneDrops

3 posts

Modern Warfare 3 is recycled garbage

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 4:55am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

LoL and New Vegas.

Gee, wow! Three words and an acronym. Don't strain yourself now, wouldn't want you to hurt your thinking muscle and/or fingers!

Pssst..that's code for you really ought to explain yourself even a little bit.

Modern Warfare 3 is recycled garbage

Read above, substitute 'three' for 'four' and 'acronym' for 'number'.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 11:12am

KaneShadow

KaneShadow

43 posts

I'll have to agree with GhostOfHorror and ironblade41, I've played the first Halo and I had got really far into that game. I tried to enjoy it but I found it boring.

And don't get me started on the CoD series...

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 9:58pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

Tell me, when in CoD do you get to actually go into a vehicle and use it as long as you don't allow the enemy the chance to blow you up?

Cars and trucks that go vroom dont make a game good. This happens anytime I get into a battlefield argument...
Guy: hey you play cod right?
Me: yeah.
Guy: That game sucks, battlefield is so much better.
Me: thats great.
Guy: Its got cars, and tanks, and planes. You cant do that in cod can you? That means it sucks. You shouldnt buy it anymore.
Me: 1. Its my money, dont tell me how to spend it. 2. Can you actually have the joy of earning a high point streak in battlefield? No? "That means it sucks"

Battlefield literally can entertain me for MAYBE 20 minuets.
Another thing that annoys me is the fan base. They think they are high and mighty because they play battlefield. They go around and post "lol cod sucks, battlefield is better" on CoD youtube videos. Who does that, seriously?

try and camp like a noob to get about 8 kills in a row.

Dude, that hardly ever works if you play people who know what they are doing. Beginners do that, they dont matter. Play with some better people, then complain about them "camping".
-----
To make sure this isnt spam, im adding another game I disliked. Epic Mickey. I played it a few times, and it was great and all. Cool story, nice graphics, interesting characters and all. The only annoying thing was the camera that would aimlessly float around the screen leaving you completely confused when trying to jump to platforms. that darn thing cost me so many deaths...

Reply to What is the Video Game you despise most?

You must be logged in to post a reply!