Name:
Bio:
-------------------------------------------
Equipment
Right hand:
Left hand:
Backpack: 1 snickers
Money:50$

Its another zombie rpg. Dont worry about not having a weapon. Il take as many players as possible. You can meet other people npc and pc

• 13 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,292 posts

some info before i make a decision to join, what sort of zombies are we talking about here?

assarb1
assarb1
2,108 posts

28 days later zombies=Zombies doesnt just die from shots to the head. There are fast and slow ones.

loco5
loco5
16,292 posts

Name:Vitali Filipov
Bio:He was an immigrant from Russia, specifically the Caucasus a few weeks before the outbreak. During which he learned some english, he carried a small Korovin pistol from Russia, since the Caucasus were a dangerous place. He was in a Cafe when the first signs were present
Equipment
Right hand:
Left hand:

assarb1
assarb1
2,108 posts

Bio:He was an immigrant from Russia, specifically the Caucasus a few weeks before the outbreak. During which he learned some english, he carried a small Korovin pistol from Russia, since the Caucasus were a dangerous place. He was in a Cafe when the first signs were present
Equipment
Right hand:
Left hand:

Its 2 weeks later then that day in that cafe.
You are in your old run down apartment.

loco5
loco5
16,292 posts

Equipment
Right hand:
Left hand:

ok 2 weeks, what's going on, why am i there, what is the situation, where is my pocket pistol?

assarb1
assarb1
2,108 posts

Equipment
Right hand:
Left hand:

You are there becouse its there you are hiding and the situation is that you might wanne grab something and head out or barricade it?

loco5
loco5
16,292 posts

Equipment
Right hand:
Left hand:

no, what is the overall situation, what happened between now and 2 weeks ago, and where is my pocket pistol?

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
906 posts

Name: Arnold. Just Arnold.
Bio: A hulking mass of muscle. That's all you need to know.
Equipment
Right hand:
Left hand:

Let's do this.

loco5
loco5
16,292 posts

Name: Arnold. Just Arnold.
Bio: A hulking mass of muscle. That's all you need to know.
Equipment
Right hand:
Left hand:

intense Marty Stu in action here guys. Expect lack of, if any character development
assarb1
assarb1
2,108 posts

Well im shutting this down becouse loco doent udnerstand that il add more later and that you ONLY YOU control your char

loco5
loco5
16,292 posts

ONLY YOU control your char

lol, i was commenting on his but whatever
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
906 posts

Sorry guys, I posted that after watching every terminator movie ever. *Tweaks discription to average build. Still has sunglasses and macho atitude. Name is still arnold.*

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
906 posts

(He WILL become terminator by the end of the game. Expect him to rip zombie's necks off with his bare hands...by the end of the game.)

Showing 1-13 of 13