ForumsThe Tavern

Nicknames (IRL)

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 10:24pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I wanted to make a topic about nicknames. So.... Questions to start y'all off:
Do you have any nicknames?
Is there a nickname that you've always wanted that you never had?
Do you have friends with funny nicknames?
This is real life, btw, not online.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 10:40pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

Shovel is my nickname. I hate it. Don't ask why I have it.

There are no nicknames I would want. I like my actual name.

Plamada. But it just sounds cool. It really isn't that funny in anyway.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:10am

Graham

Graham

6,420 posts

Grahamuel L Jackson, Sanchez Martinez, Epic New Guy, and of course Grahamcracker.

These were all given to me and used on a regular basis. The newest, nobody bothered to learn my name in college, so I became epic guy.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:17am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,241 posts

I have 4 nicknames

1) boo bear - my girlfriend calls me this...we both have no idea where she came up with it. She just randomly called me it haha

2) boo boo (or boo boo doo doo) - my mom calls me this..no clue where she came up with this....just randomly started calling me it one day. She switches which one she calls me every now and then...and whichever one I'm being called, my dog gets called the other

3) vor (pronounced ver) - my business law class calls me this, thanks to my teacher who decided he would call me it (decided last year when I had a different class with him..carried it over to this class as well)

4) pang - My black friend calls me it. Him and I were joking around last year about making a rap group and we had to make up rap/stage names, of course. I just took my internet alias as it..and he calls me it every now and then

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 5:35am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

My name is basically impossible to make a nickname for.

However my rap name is "Ironically simple". If I ever go into music you know what my name will be. :)

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 5:53am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I don't really have any nicknames, most people just call me by my last name.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:03am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,241 posts

However my rap name is "Ironically simple". If I ever go into music you know what my name will be. :)

That reminds me...

As a stated before...if I was to go into music my name would be pang. BUT..if I was to go into rapping or doing techno/being a DJ...my other stage name would be DJ LMC (Lower Middle Class)

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 7:49am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

I would share my real life nickname with you, except apparently 4 years after it became common use, I discovered it was an obscene word, and therefore I cannot post it on this forum.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 9:08am

red303

red303

164 posts

Rustoleum. My math teacher gave it to me.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 11:58am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Conkey.

lol... It sprouted when i was in third grade and was teaching my Japanese friend english. He called me Conkey Teacher. (Cause i taught him lol) And since then all my friends have called me that. I dunno why ;P

Reply to Nicknames (IRL)

You must be logged in to post a reply!