ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Nicknames (IRL)

31 16409
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I wanted to make a topic about nicknames. So.... Questions to start y'all off:
Do you have any nicknames?
Is there a nickname that you've always wanted that you never had?
Do you have friends with funny nicknames?
This is real life, btw, not online.

• 31 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

My mum used to call me womb as in wombat for some reason I have no idea why shes stop calling me it lately though.

My friends call me minicale every now and then because it's what a lot of my accounts are called.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Do you have any nicknames?
Is there a nickname that you've always wanted that you never had?
Do you have friends with funny nicknames?
This is real life, btw, not online.

Yes Unicorn
Yes our history teacher gives us nicknames so everyone in my class does 22 kids :P
Nickname always wanted... Bolt, idk why i like it but i want to be bolt i guess because of the lightning bolt.

I have one question...
If you were to choose one NICKNAME for your mom, dad, or teacher what would that be. Like Homework cop or Clean room inspector, what???
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

1) JoMama - Really do not know why my friends came up with that one. XD
Somewhat hate it. XD
2)TomahawKingz - Obvious reasons.
3)Gem - Have no idea where this came from. Maybe it has to do with my
appearance.
4)Jemal - A girl calls me that in school. She is pretty mean to me and we are friends. O.O

Weird names... And the last one there is not even close to my name. XD
Man how people can be mean to names at times. XD

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Most of my family call me Pop. I don't really know why.

Some people outside of my family don't even use my name. I'm known as "Hey!" and "Dude" most of the time.

I was also known as PC one time, due to my preference of the PC over Mac.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Chen-My name is Jen but one of my friends calls me this. We both dont know where she got it

Men-Well in S.S everyone kept saying each other's name with a M so yea mines Men!

Rotten Potato-So this one I also got in S.S from the teacher. All of us kept talking and he actually called us all a rotten potato.Weird right?

khaiduong
khaiduong
22 posts
Peasant

anyway my nicknames is Dboy

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

That's a cool name :3

Oh well thank you.

And lol all those have good reasoning but seem really random lol.

Thats how my family is. lol

Camp: A nickname that was used by my father in my younger years.

Good God Shrezer you did it again!!! I meant to say "Champ". *sigh*
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Pickpocket- a name that suck with me from 5-7th grade that my friends called me once in a while. I stole there stuff a lot.
Child with no name, unknown, anonymous- called all three of these by a teacher. She kept calling me Kevin because I looked like a Kevin in my grade. So when I signed my work once, I just put a question mark and it stuck for a year.
Snowman- I'm white. A few of my gamer friends call me this.
There were a few others, but they revolve around my name. No one shall no my name. No one.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I had some nickname over the years.

The main one is DGT, or as it sound in hebrew Dagats, {Da-Ga-Ts}, which sound like the short name of Israel Supreme Court, 'Bad"ats' {beit-Din Gavoa Letsedek}.

THe other one is "bloody lefty" and "Hater of Israel" as a known left winger in our high school {Dont worry, my friend call me that. Even that some othr peopels realy mean it. You know right wingers, they can be rude and almost violante}, As the stereotipical on left wingers in Israel are thet they are traitors who &quotrefer the arabs over the Israeli's". I made many to think diffruntely. And befor you jomp on it, no, not everyone think so.

Coyote421
Coyote421
27 posts
Nomad

Nickname of my early youth: Ninja, Lassie.

Nickname of my current youth: Table.

Don't ask me how they started. All my nicknames came about at Boy Scout camp.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I have alot of weird nicknames my parents came up with.... Other than that I had a friend who called me hey-hey. Other wise every one calls me by my real name.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

when i was little, it was a shortened version of my name.
4th grade, i insisted on being called minty for some reason i can't recall.
6th grade, my friends called me dingbat.
now.... mysister calls me maloney baloney, which i really hate, my neighbor's adorable little kid calls me munfle, my friends call me steak (forgot why), or 'That one over there that bites,' or Ivan, or by my last name, which i also hate. and my name is not ivan.

DINOJAGER
DINOJAGER
131 posts
Justiciar

Any great nicknames for shooter games like gta? Because i don't think "DINOJAGER" a great nickname is for a shooter game ... i did like to get a good name i perver to have a singel word name like my nickname for AĢ

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@ironblade41 One of my earlier nicknames that my dad gave it to me was "Nincompoop". My friends have also pretty funny nicks like "Wormy" (guess why ), "Cannonball", "Juice" etc...

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

@UnleashedUponMankind / @HahiHa time to lock necro stuff revived by newbs.

Showing 16-30 of 31