ForumsGamesBest video game character of all time?

128 49746
walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

there are so many ways this conversation could go.... mario, ash ketchum, link, samus, master chief... the list goes on and on. one might be the most widely recognized, the most popular. one might be the oldest. one might be the toughest, the best fighter. the fastest. the strongest. the worst.

just put all of your opinions here and keep the discussion going.

• 128 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

ash ketchum,

I don't remember Ash being a video game character...Red was...as was *insert whatever you named your character in the pokemon games here*...but not Ash. Unless you named your character ASh, and you are implying that your sole trainer in the games is not only better than everyone else's..but is also one of the best video game characters of all time...but that would be an odd implication

My vote, of course, goes for a tie between the left paddle in Pong and Pang Tong in Dynasty Warriors
walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

haha that is a good point that you bring up... and haha pong, a classic. good choices.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

ahhhh pong. the game that started it all.
*looks down in remeberance*

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

haha that basically was the start of all of it! i still have the old system that plays pong. and lots of other old systems, i enjoy them more than my newer systems

zygurby5
zygurby5
7 posts
Nomad

no idea could be any of them

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

im just throwing it out there... mario. best of all time.

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

It's clearly Link, he's the best pokemon from Call of Duty

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

no idea could be any of them

If you have nothing to add...then please leave it that way. I am not a fan of spamming. You could at least be nice and just spout out a random famous video game character and give some reason for it

mario. best of all time.

Pssh...Luigi is where it's at. But, of course, you can't go wrong with the 3rd goomba on level 1-1 in the first Mario Bros.
Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

One of my favorites is Alyx from Half Life 2. I kinda hated it that they made her fall in love with Gordon in the Episodes, though. It's just ridiculous because Freeman doesn't even speak. She was originally more of a strong, independent female character, which is rare in video games.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

It's clearly Link, he's the best pokemon from Call of Duty

Mine's Naruto. He is the most powerful Super Saiyan from Halo.
Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

Yeah. That was a good sequel to Aladdin the last air bender

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

i think megaman is one of the most famous characters of all time. how about characters from recent first person shooters?

whos your guys's favorite call of duty campaign characters?

Fet419
Fet419
1 posts
Nomad

i like mario

NewleafDx
NewleafDx
24 posts
Nomad

Soap. :3 or Nikolai, he's epic russian :d

wilfredes
wilfredes
3 posts
Nomad

Great site. A lot of useful information here.
http://bookstoday.info/ho/god.jpg
http://bookstoday.info/lo/dark.jpg

Showing 1-15 of 128