Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Best video game character of all time?

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 4:07pm

walshymusic

walshymusic

48 posts

thats a good point, soap is cool. in mw2, the character Ghost is pretty cool.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 5:25pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

I'm pretty sure there was already one of these topics. Anyway, mine is Link from LoZ.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 11:32pm

walshymusic

walshymusic

48 posts

oh "ironblade41" link is a good character. hes really popular from the zelda games and being in super smash bro games and all. super smash bros highlights some of the most prolific video game characters of all times. my favorite character to use in super smash bros was fox.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 11:48pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

my favorite character to use in super smash bros was fox

Yeah, I also like fox a lot. I can't say his games are all that great, but they're okay.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 12:52am

walshymusic

walshymusic

48 posts

i dont like his games so much, but i use him the most on super smash bros. the kirby games are all classics, kirby is one of the most widely known video game characters.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 1:59am

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

kirby is one of the most widely known video game characters.

Uh... I'm not sure if I would say one of the most widely known, but everybody who knows him loves him! Mario, Link, Sonic -- They're all widely known.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 2:43am

floodrunner7777

floodrunner7777

57 posts

probably master chief from the halo franchise or marcus fenix from gears of war franchise. Classics would have to be sonic , link and mario.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 7:08am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

138 posts

There are too many to list. If you play Mass Effect, you know what I mean. Hehe.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 8:38am

walshymusic

walshymusic

48 posts

i think sonic, link and mario are all amongst the most well known characters of all time. also, i feel like most people have played the mario games at some point so many of the mario characters are very well known.

donkey kong, bowser, yoshi, princess peach, luigi. they are all right behing mario as far as being known goes i would say.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 12:28pm

Kyleach

Kyleach

29 posts

I did not like fox in Brawl but I did like him in melee and the orginal

Reply to Best video game character of all time?

You must be logged in to post a reply!