ForumsGamesBest video game character of all time?

128 49730
walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

there are so many ways this conversation could go.... mario, ash ketchum, link, samus, master chief... the list goes on and on. one might be the most widely recognized, the most popular. one might be the oldest. one might be the toughest, the best fighter. the fastest. the strongest. the worst.

just put all of your opinions here and keep the discussion going.

• 128 Replies
somwill007
somwill007
7 posts
Nomad

You can discover what new game to play as well as purchase all those games from various consoles such as PS3, Xbox, PS4 and so on from WhatGameToPlay dot NET

DragonMod101
DragonMod101
13 posts
Nomad

Jason Shepard (if you pick the default) from Mass Effect (1-3). The voice acting and overall attitude makes him a good choice.
[The worst part about war, is knowing you can't save them all]

irad16
irad16
4 posts
Nomad

Solid Snake

irad16
irad16
4 posts
Nomad

Solid Snake

irad16
irad16
4 posts
Nomad

Lee from The Walking Dead, Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid, Haytham from Assassin's Creed III, or Joel from The Last of Us... or maybe even Jason Brody from Farcry 3

irad16
irad16
4 posts
Nomad

Lee from The Walking Dead, Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid, Haytham from Assassin's Creed III, or Joel from The Last of Us... or maybe even Jason Brody from Farcry 3

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Lee is a pretty good character, yeah.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

There's only one:

Ray Papa the Rapper

http://obsoletegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Parappa-the-Rapper-Playstation-Gameplay-Screenshot-1.jpg

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

PaRappa the Rapper * correction

MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

I thought about this, and my answer is Kirby, yes
Pink
Fat
Eats everything
So cool powers
Float
But the best part is when you're making friends

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Sergeant Rex Power Colt from Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. He's just amazing, while Jason Brody from the original game acts like a chick. Rex is all powerful. Unstoppable.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Best Game Character Ever

[B]Princess Tomato: In the Salad Kingdom[/b]

http://www.toplessrobot.com/princesscover.jpg

Dossier

Sex: Female
Type: Fruit (Tomato)
Title: Princess

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

He crushes evil do-ers in a pair of cool sneakers, searches for knowledge while simultaneously rescuing his friends from imminent danger, and unlocks valuable secrets along the way, all with a big smile on his face and an unforgettable sense of humility. No mission is too rough or too strenuous for this extraordinary hero.

Obviously, I'm referring to Rollie McFly.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111114215419/bugdom/images/9/99/RollieMcFly.png

I haven't actually played Bugdom in about 10 years. Does anyone remember it from back in the day?

Darklink6789
Darklink6789
7 posts
Nomad

id have to say Link going down a one mario as two (cause he's popular and beat i think 8 bosses to me i hate him) and 3d master chief.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Link, yeah I know not anything new but hey, he's Link.

Showing 76-90 of 128