ForumsGamesBest video game character of all time?

128 49716
walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

there are so many ways this conversation could go.... mario, ash ketchum, link, samus, master chief... the list goes on and on. one might be the most widely recognized, the most popular. one might be the oldest. one might be the toughest, the best fighter. the fastest. the strongest. the worst.

just put all of your opinions here and keep the discussion going.

• 128 Replies
XxNonsensexX
XxNonsensexX
10 posts
Nomad

I believe ezio alditore is the best character of all time because of Assassins Creed Revelations. Full of charisma. I loved Revelations. Ezio had so many hidden weapons he was a force to be reckoned with. Plus he had skills of invisibility so to speak. Youd never see him comeing. But my opinion might change with Assassins creed black flag.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Probably mentioned before, but the guys from Banjo Kazooie (Banjo and Kazooie) are good contenders for "the best".

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Mordecai

Mordecai is awesome, but I find Zero more appealing for some reason...
xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

I'm surprised noone actually said a word about spyro (he is a DRAGON ! anyone loves that), or Cloud/sephiroth. To be honest, I haven't really seen any villain here, though some are soooo classy.

Genesis, for FF VII : before crysis, for example, is my best VG character of all time

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071027173502/finalfantasy/images/e/ee/Genesis_reads_LOVELESS.jpg

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

can't edit, it's from Crysis Core, not Before Crysis

EnclaveOrbiter
EnclaveOrbiter
2 posts
Peasant

Best character in my opinion is Altair, from assassin's creed..

He is so smart, and mysterious in the same time,

He also died with honor while he left the Apple of Eden inside a wall,

He is also the best assassin in the series, and he was in to many Episodes from the game itself.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

It's like a 3-way-tie...
Leon from Resident Evil, Link form Legend of Zelda, or Mario.
If this were Coolest video game characters, I'd sub in master Chief for mario, but I'd say Mario has earned the title as the "Best Video Game Character"

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Mario is a terrible character and I'll be dead twice over before I understand what the hell you people like about him so much.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Samus from Metroid because a hot babe who kick a$$ in a one of a kind environment (space and alien worlds) with cool monsters, great music is the winning combination for me.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

It wouls seem Snake would be up there then I wouls also put Ryu Huyabusa they are close but its debateable

xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

Samus from Metroid because a hot babe who kick a$$ in a one of a kind environment (space and alien worlds) with cool monsters, great music is the winning combination for me.

Does that mean that if Samus had been designed as a man, you wouldn't have loved these awesome games ? tss tss
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

" Soap" mactravish From The MW series.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Am I the only person who likes Halo? John 117 =D

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Does that mean that if Samus had been designed as a man, you wouldn't have loved these awesome games ? tss tss

Ha ha, even without the hot girl, this series would still be my favorite.
sandeepmishra
sandeepmishra
1 posts
Nomad

I really like to play more latest games online. I searched many time games site. Onlinegamerzz.com under this site we play more action games and latest games online including Action, Racing, Shooting, Fun, 3D and many online games to play. I like it so much.

Showing 91-105 of 128