ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66207
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I remember asking this question in my worse days...

I would try to get as many good games into AG as possible.

Go on a ban hunt.

And maybe even hire a mod.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Depends. Are the changes permanent or will another admin change them back?

If permanent, I'd change silver back to iron. If not, I'd just raze it all to the ground and hope they can get the freakin' metal right next time.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I would hire a bunch more moderators from various time zones so that at least one would always be online no matter what time it was. Reporting things to people and not knowing whether or not they'll see it for a while will be a thing of the past.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

First of all, I would choose specifically which 24 hours I got to be an admin for, and the date I would choose to be an admin is April 1. Someone needs to pull off the greatest AG April Fool's prank (or series thereof) since cormyn's "resignation".

I can't tell you what that prank will be, of course, because it would completely ruin the surprise and I haven't thought of it yet.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It's been long enough. New scenario.

If you could eat only one type of food (i.e. pizza, crackers, cheese, etc.) for the rest of your life, what would it be?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Soft tacos, meat and cheese only, from Taco Bell

Also, Sal...as much as I appreciate the stepping in to give the new scenario...when did I hand this thread over to you? =p

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Also, Sal...as much as I appreciate the stepping in to give the new scenario...when did I hand this thread over to you? =p

The natives were rampaging! It was all I could do to prevent a riot!

Hope you don't mind. :P
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

-Eat something(of course, everybody's got to eat!)
-Ban Sal, but in this case FOREVER because of his War of Falta and Something thread
-Hire pang as a mod(for 24 hours :P)
-Lock some threads( Sal's Something is coming thread and War of Falta thread)
-Make all armatars ever on AG(including the holiday ones) available for everyone
-Delete spam posts
-Delete Sal's Something's coming and War of Falta threads

That would I do.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Soft tacos, meat and cheese only, from Taco Bell

You would have a pretty short rest of your life! Enjoy your final moments of constipated agony while I send my intern to attempt a fecal disimpaction on you...

I'd eat Japanese. Despite my cultural heritage it's on average healthier than Malaysian hawker cuisine and is heterogeneous enough that I'd never get bored, and the staple rice and noodles are the same. And while chilli burns on exit, I can get my spice on with wasabi and not experience any adverse effects.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'd eat chicken. Chicken. Chicken. Chicken.

But since I'm a robot I guess I'll just eat frozen oil on a stick.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Enjoy your final moments of constipated agony while I send my intern to attempt a fecal disimpaction on you...

But see..the food doesn't have these effects on me =p so I's good
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Well..thank you to Sal-bot for taking over my thread shortly

New Question...

If you could create a nation..what name would you give it and why?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It would be called Nukaledonia. No relation to New Caledonia. It would just have a lot of nukes.

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

I would call my nation, "This Nation Was Made By The Awesomest Person To Ever Exist". I think the name pretty much explains why.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would create Robotolandia and we will attack EVERY nation in the world. *attacks Egypt* *Robotolandia blows up* Ok so maybe I won't attack all the other nations.

Showing 151-165 of 284