Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If You Could...

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 10:57pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Alright guys..got Ernie involved in here! Know what that's called? That's called gettin Ernie in here

New Question...

If you could meet any inventor..who would it be and why? (side note: you are not stealing their ideas or altering it..just meeting the inventor)

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:56am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

I hate to be that guy who says Leonardo Da Vinci, but I would love to meet him just to see what he was like as a person. I'd also make him explain the Da Vinci code to me, if one really does exist, as well as every other unsolved mystery he created for us future generations.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 6:39am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

Dang it pang, give me the hard one...

I would meet the guy who invented homework, then I will slap him in the face.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 8:06pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,534 posts

Knight

I think it would be interesting to meet Charles Babbage and discuss his early mechanical computer designs. Not that I would have any idea in the slightest as to how they functioned, but he would be there to answer any questions I had about his work.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 12:30am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Alright..meh success

New Question

If you could create your own species..what would that species be like? (in other words..create a new animal, plant, misc. organism, etc)

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 3:44pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

I would create the pig... but that was already invented.

I would invent real life R2D21999s. Just think... 5 million of me.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 5:08pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Flying pigs.

I would invent real life R2D21999s. Just think... 5 million of me.

http://www.frangonerd.blog.br/wp-content/uploads/mother-god-meme1.jpg

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 5:45pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

Real-live elves/gnomes. It would really be a human sub-species, but they would have pointy ears and they would only be 2-4 feet tall without any genetic abnormalities. They would even have their own stereotypes, i.e. elves love to bake cookies, gnomes like to drink beer and eat pizza and hang around in gardens....

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 4:34pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

If you could create your own species..what would that species be like? (in other words..create a new animal, plant, misc. organism, etc)

shape-shifters so i can mix their genes with mine so i can become a shape-shifter.

if that does not count i would combine a cactus, a chameleon and an elephant into a cactuschameleophant. it is a big lizardlike creature with the strenght and the memory of an elephant and the thorns of a cactus. also, this creature can use photosynthesis and needs not much water.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 6:19pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

Hey pang, don't end this thread. I actually kinda like it.

Reply to If You Could...

You must be logged in to post a reply!