Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If You Could...

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 5:43am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

The only downside is that I might get unlucky and not have eyes.

wait wut

the Tom & Jerry universe! Nobody seems to die or even get hurt in this universe... when you get hit with a frying pan, your face takes its shape, and when a piano falls on you, you just get dizzy while your teeth turn into piano keys! =D

Hopefully you'd help out Tom =o Jerry was kinda a jerk

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 1:51pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,600 posts

I think I'd probably go with Digimon. I have a lot of nostalgia from when I was a child, and I think the Digiverse is a lot better developed, and doesn't suffer from the continuity issues Pokemon has had over the years.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 2:06pm

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

I want to see a new Onimusha game... for real!

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 9:59pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,362 posts

Dora, because I constantly want little children screaming at me as my dementia acts up, causing me to misplace where EVERYTHING is. Also, monkeys in boots are pretty awesome, and I can stop thievery at any time I want just buy chanting "No swiping!" three times.

Or maybe Spongebob? Because Spongebob was OP before 5th season. Childhood memories.

And... if we're not limited to children's cartoons, maybe some Family Guy-esque type of show, because potty humor can never go wrong in this day and age.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 10:55pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,550 posts

Knight

Bugs Bunny so I could hangout with him and make fun of Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, and Melvin the Martian. xD

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 10:58pm

daleks

daleks

3,838 posts

Melvin

Marvin.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 11:50pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,550 posts

Knight

Marvin.

Good catch, I'm glad you know your Looney Tunes characters (It was a test BTW).

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 12:03am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,586 posts

Knight

The King of the Hill universe would be cool to live in. It would be just like our universe, except seriously unfortunate things don't happen, you're very well-drawn without too many visible flaws, and Hank Hill exists as a real person.

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 3:29am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,370 posts

Hopefully you'd help out Tom =o Jerry was kinda a jerk

Well of course... but in Jerry's defense, Tom could just chase another, less-conniving mouse... =P

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 12:22am

Fuzio

Fuzio

65 posts

I want to live in the Sponge Bob universe. If I could breathe underwater of course. Sponge Bob and Patrick look like they know how to have a good time.

Reply to If You Could...

You must be logged in to post a reply!