Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If You Could...

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 10:05pm

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

I would have to go with Earth. Fire I would be too out of control with and would therefore hurt people. Air just doesn't interest me. Water is meh. I think earth is the best for me because I would be able to protect people and I like being on land.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 12:04am

Katnip28

Katnip28

26 posts

im a total water person. its so relaxing and wonderous yet it can be fierce and powerful. its mysterious and incredible

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 2:11am

Jumpper

Jumpper

227 posts

Personally I would be the avatar.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 3:15am

ShadowArchon

ShadowArchon

150 posts

I would be Earth. Because... Snails. And Immovability. and other stuff. Agriculture.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 4:58am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,756 posts

*gasp* and it is successful! At least..for now. Keep it up guys!

New question...

If you could be the star actor/actress in any movie (not one of your own creation..a movie that already exists/is in the making), what movie would it be? and why?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 6:08am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

*pang unlocks achievement "Success"*

If I had perfect acting skills I'd be the joker in batman. If not, than I would be some role in World War Z. I've read parts of the book and it seems interesting. You can jump in a lake Brad Pitt .

Than again my acting skills would probably be more suited to something like a really bad wizard of oz play.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 1:58pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

I would probably want to take Leonardo Dicaprio in Inception. It's just a really sweet movie, and I feel like everyone would be looking at me trying to figure out what the hell is going on in my mind.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 12:45am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,752 posts

Knight

New question...

Finally I was starting to lose hope in this thread.

Anyways as for the actor thing I would be R2D2.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 2:04am

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

Shockingly I would choose air. Mainly cause you can fly which is awesome.

You could fly with most elements. You could bend the ice to go under your feet and slide around everywhere and pretty much the same for earth. Fire might be a bit harder. At the beginning of the show, you see Avatar Roku bending lava, which really doesn't make any sense. Anyway, you could bend that under your feet, too. If firebenders can bend lava, anyway.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 2:06am

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

If you could be the star actor/actress in any movie (not one of your own creation..a movie that already exists/is in the making), what movie would it be? and why?

I would be Zuko from The Last Airbender: Sozin's Comet!

Reply to If You Could...

You must be logged in to post a reply!