Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If You Could...

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 3:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,699 posts

Zuko is so boss.

That's the truest statement I heard all day.

I'd choose fire. Fire is the strongest element of them all. It can reduce an entire forest to ash in a matter of minutes.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 8:35pm

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

210 posts

Element? I would want to be water. I can go be a cloud and look down on everything, or see what goes on way down deep in the ocean. I can rain myself into any place I would like or go hide deep down in earth. I think it has the most ability to go everywhere.

As for actor or actress? I'm not sure.....

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 8:40pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Air. I love air. Water is meh. Fire is hot. Earth is lumpy. Air is gaseous. Heights are thrilling for me - incidentally, I love falling. It's just hitting the ground that hurts. I also love looking at things and landscapes, so a birds-eye view would be awesome. It's also pretty much everywhere.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 12:02am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

531 posts

[/b] I would want to be the element Lightning you'd be the fastest traveling object in the universe

Great, maybe lets add more: dark, light, ice, poison, bomb, wool. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT???[b]

wat i stole your element for you to want to troll my comment get a life

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 2:23am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

11,434 posts

wat i stole your element for you to want to troll my comment get a life

You know, pang only gave us four elements to choose from. They were fire, water, earth and air. There was no lightning in there at all.

Anyway, I don't really know what to pick for the actor/actress thing as I hardly watch movies.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 3:41pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

Air. Definitely because you could fly, put out Fire or help Fire grow, shift the Earth and chill Water to ice/snow. I'd like it.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 5:05pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

484 posts

ummm for the element i would be darkness/night/shadows beacuse i could make it be night i could mover super fast i could become a 3d shadow so none could hit me i could teleport (useing the speed of light whitch darknes can travel at) mind control people ueing evilness or make yourelf into things made of shadows so i ould fly i would be ammune to water air earth and the fire itself but light wouldet be a problem if i could become shadow because shadows are mainly caused by ligh hitting an object that wont let it pass through it i could kill it and be awesome and scare people and such or i woild be eletricity because i could go ito tech and make them into robots travel extreamly fast control people by going into their brains and sending new signals and alot of things if i had to be one of the original i would be water caue i could become ice and kill people and such

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 6:12pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

227 posts

I would probably want to take Leonardo Dicaprio in Inception.

Great! I'll be Arthur. WE CAN BE A TEAM!

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 6:23pm

foxlink

foxlink

274 posts

I would want power over the Air, for flight, the fact i could control the air in others lungs make me a good foe, and I could give myself an air bubble for Underwater

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 3:21am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

Alright! Great job guys! Makin me so proud =D

New question...

Continuing with the movie theme...If you could create your own movie, what would it be? (genre? Basic idea of plot? etc)

Reply to If You Could...

You must be logged in to post a reply!