Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If You Could...

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 5:25pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

194 posts

I'm late on being any element but I would be iodine because then I would be useful in cleaning people's wounds. I might sting a bit when doing my useful work.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 4:56am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

New question...

If you could be a master with only 1 weapon..which would it be and why? (guns does not count if your answer falls in that category..give the kind of gun (sub-machine, pistol, etc) instead)

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 5:04am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

I think a three-part staff would give a nice amount of versatility in close combat range, yet still have enough power to do some damage to the foe whom it is being used on. Although the weapon I am picturing has nothing to cut to do damage in that sense, it wouldn't be too hard to transform it into a three-part spear with some modification, similar to Ikkaku from Bleach, solving that dilemma. Guns are too modern, boring, and in my opinion, cheating in the sense of a true fight. Swords are overused. Gotta be somewhat unique ;)

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 8:43am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,612 posts

Knight

I would use a sword because swords are awesome. Even though I'm completely defenseless against bullets, I'll just look cool while dying.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 8:47am

xxBoogeymaNxx

xxBoogeymaNxx

85 posts

I would choose a poison dart blowgun because what is more manly than saying you killed someone with a blowgun you made yourself with a dart you coated in poison from the most lethal frog in the world that you caught yourself? :D

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 9:19am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

A lightsaber? 7 fun styles to choose from. Provided I can have one saber....

I would choose a poison dart blowgun because what is more manly than saying you killed someone with a blowgun you made yourself with a dart you coated in poison from the most lethal frog in the world that you caught yourself? :D

There's nothing manly about killing someone.

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 11:08am

1337Player

1337Player

1,805 posts

Rayguns.

Who doesn't want to be a master of energy-firing guns?

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 1:02pm

ttt78

ttt78

14 posts

I'd be fire, since I can melt ice cream.
And so I could be "White Phosphorus"

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 3:35am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

I will be air.Because I could make tornadoes,storms and clouds.That will be awesome.

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 4:39am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Er...ttt78 and Gandalf..wrong question haha

Though..if you'd like to answer a previous one you may..just use quotes to show you are answering that one

Reply to If You Could...

You must be logged in to post a reply!