ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66357
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If you could be any animal/insect..what would it be and why?

A lion. Top of the food chain where they live, and I've always liked them.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Immortal ant all the way.

I'm guessing you got this from the "immortal jellyfish" I listed as an example? >_>

The Immortal Jellyfish
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

If you could be any animal/insect..what would it be and why? (this does not mean what is your favorite animal..maybe your favorite animal is the aardvark but you'd want to be immortal jellyfish..

beagle dog. One thing all day, and that is all Killersup would ever had to worry about. Hunting, hunting, hunting, hunting.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm guessing you got this from the "immortal jellyfish" I listed as an example? >_>

Now I'm just sad...

I guess I'll be a cheetah then. I guess the acceleration would be nice.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i would be a cactuschameleonphant. that is a mix of a cactus, a chameleon and an elephant. just imagine a huge lizard-like creature with green skin, thorns, the strenght of an elephant and the ability to walk on two feet.

do not look at me, pang said ANY animal so i even could be a timelord-gorilla.

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

I would pick air because i can take away the air in your lungs and kill you. Plus, air can corrode earth, without air there is no fire, and oxygen is part of water and air so I can control water a bit too.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Alright y'all! Time to ask again!

New question...

If you could create any restaurant..what would the name of it be? (don't forget why! And if you'd like..feel free to describe the restaurant)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'd make a robot restraunt called R2's oil. Strange how humans ask for car oil.

MisterMano
MisterMano
6 posts
Nomad

My restaurant would be Ye Olde Delicatsens
If you price it high and not everyone vomits it, rotten food becomes gourmet

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I would call my restaurant World of Chocolate. The name describes itself.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So your going to turn the world into choclate? That's a little extreme for a restraunt don't you think?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

mine would be the spicy hell. you like your food spicy? you say that the food in some restaurants is not spicy enough? then come to the spicy hell, our food is spicy as hell!

......i like it spicy.

and there would even be contests where you have not to pay when you can eat the spiciest food we have in a half hour.

either that or a restaurant named flavor science! because i like to experiment with the different kinds of foods. the craziest mix i tried was chocolate pudding with diced onion...or was it drinking pineapple juice after i ate raw onions?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Alright y'all

New question...

If you could be the head/owner of any gaming company..which would it be and why?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Paradox Entertainment because I love strategy games more than any other genre. Plus, history has always been a big part of my life, (And library and budget), so I would hope that rubs off on the staff, and hence onto the games.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Kong so I can ruin them and make John come back to AG.

Showing 61-75 of 284